• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Reservation system down this morning

tmcasey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone had difficulty with the reservation system this morning, it is experiencing issues, according to the rep that I reached by phone. It was slow, eventually logged me in, but then about half way through, it crashed.

Luckily, I did call and was able to secure a reservation via phone.

Tami

tmoscola

TUG Member
Reaction score
what number did you call? I can't get through

Chemee

TUG Member
Reaction score
That was one big problem to have on a reservation day! I usually log on at 8:30 but not until 8:40 today. I could not get past selecting "occupy". I thought I logged on too late & the system was overloaded. Fortunately, my husband was able to get through by phone.

jrpeterson5

TUG Member
Reaction score
I experienced the exact same problem online. It was so frustrating as it was my first booking ever. Needless to say I didn't get anything as I was too late to get on the phone. By the time I did everything was booked.

As a first time user of my week I was beginning to think I made a bad decision but based on reading this at least I know it's not the norm. Or at least I hope it's not.....:eek: