• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Reservation Change Question

SHG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Riviera Beach and Spa, Dana Point
HGVC Flamingo
HGVC on Blvd
Hyatt Beach House
I am new to Hyatt and unable to find any information on changing a reservation... I have a reservation and would like to move it to the previous week. I have seen that it is available, but don't know how to do this, or if it is even possible.... Anyone done this?

PerryKing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYATT: Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Bonita Springs, and 2X Dorado Puerto Rico.
-##-
MEXICO: Crown Paradise, Royal Holiday Club, Vidanta Mayan Palace, and Vidanta "Kingdom of the Sun-Nuevo Vallarta at Vidanta World.
Call member service at 1-800-340-9997. You will need to cancel the first reservation with a fee, around $43 ( unless you can talk them out of it).. But they need to be holding the availability for the new date for you while they cancel the current reservation so it does not slip away to someone else while you canceling your unwanted reservation.

Or if you have enough points reserve the new date and then go cancel the unwanted date. Your points will be restored after you cancel the unwanted one.

You can do it yourself. here is a cancel reservation option for each reservation that you hold on line, but you would be taking a chance that you could loose both availabilities / reservations while your in the process.

So that's just the reason that's its best to call MEMBER Services and let them help you work it out if they can. I'm sure they will easily try to make it work for you if at all possible.

Perry