• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resale Progress

Gorn1120

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Sea Cliff - Outrigger
CWA
Hello TUG Community,

I am in the process of selling my 2 Wyndham contracts. Aside from the number of calls it took me to define exactly what I owned, it seems like my real estate agent is inexperienced with the forms/contracts involved.

-Has anyone else experienced this?
-Should a resale agent send unique links to each person on the contract to electronically sign, or how will the site differentiate each of the named sellers?

I'm very wary and being tricked by a third party company once, so I assume the legitimate company would have extensive knowledge of this process.

-Are there scams out there who try to impersonate resale companies? I'd imagine many of us have found success with Fidelity Real Estate.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you tried to call Wyndham Certified Exit and see if you can deed them back?

Have they asked for any money upfront?

Gorn1120

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Sea Cliff - Outrigger
CWA
Have you tried to call Wyndham Certified Exit and see if you can deed them back?
-Only one is deeded; the other is CWA
-They are not paid off
-Wyndham stated the contracts were not currently eligible for buyback/exit

I can call back though, they said that.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
-Only one is deeded; the other is CWA
-They are not paid off
-Wyndham stated the contracts were not currently eligible for buyback/exit

I can call back though, they said that.

I hate being "that guy", but you aren't going to be able to sell Wyndham contracts that aren't paid off. Their market value, depending on what your deeded contract is, likely ranges between $1 and $10 per thousand points. If this real estate agent is telling you he can find a buyer, he is either naive or dishonest.

They most likely told you you could call back to end the call on a positive note. The truth is that you can do nothing with Wyndham Contracts you owe loan balances on, save stop paying and go to foreclosure.

I have heard of a few rare cases of hardship loan forgiveness and take back, but that isn't an easy path.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello TUG Community,

I am in the process of selling my 2 Wyndham contracts. Aside from the number of calls it took me to define exactly what I owned, it seems like my real estate agent is inexperienced with the forms/contracts involved.

-Has anyone else experienced this?
-Should a resale agent send unique links to each person on the contract to electronically sign, or how will the site differentiate each of the named sellers?

I'm very wary and being tricked by a third party company once, so I assume the legitimate company would have extensive knowledge of this process.

-Are there scams out there who try to impersonate resale companies? I'd imagine many of us have found success with Fidelity Real Estate.

I hate to give you bad news but you are just wasting your time trying to sell any timeshare that is not 100% paid off.

Please tell us that you haven't paid any money up front in order to sell these two weeks as that will be a scam......

Who told you that they have had success with Fidelity Real Estate? Keep in mind that selling a timeshare is far different than selling a residential home.