• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Requesting postcards for 5th grade state report

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year again. Last year many of you were kind enough to send me postcards which I then passed onto students doing reports on those states. If you don't mind getting a postcard with something from the state you live in and any you visit in the next month or so (report due mid February), my class would love to get those and I'll pass any extra to the other 5th grade teachers.
My address is: Liz Wolf-Spada
PO Box 2235
Wrightwood, CA
PS. They aren't allowed to do California, as it is a 4th grade unit.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can probably provide you with the Basketball Hall of Fame and the Dr. Seuss Museum, both in Springfield, MA. I'll try to get those out Monday. Would you prefer them sent in an envelope, or sent as postcards, stamped, etc...?

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry Liz,

I got called out of town on business. Are you still looking for postcards? I'm home now, hopefully, for the next 6 days.

BTW... how's that espresso machine working out for you?

John

marsha77

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you want the actual post card mail/written on, or do you want them blank, mailed in an envelope?? I'm guessing the post card, but not sure!
Marsha

Well, it's that time of year again. Last year many of you were kind enough to send me postcards which I then passed onto students doing reports on those states. If you don't mind getting a postcard with something from the state you live in and any you visit in the next month or so (report due mid February), my class would love to get those and I'll pass any extra to the other 5th grade teachers.
My address is: Liz Wolf-Spada
PO Box 2235
Wrightwood, CA
PS. They aren't allowed to do California, as it is a 4th grade unit.

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think actual little notes on the cards would be great, just the way we send postcards.

John, the espresso machine is awesome. Your instructions really helped and I'm enjoying it very much. Thanks for your great gift.

Liz

JillC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Liz,

I live on the VT/NH border, will send one from both states.

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that is awesome and the kids will love it. I'm thinking I may use them also to play a game with kids pointing out the states on the wall map that match the postcards.
Liz

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
One from Cleveland, OH is on its way!

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who sent cards. I've gotten cards from Illinois, Delaware (thanks Denise, lots to share with other classes!), Pennsylvania, and Virginia (not only enough to share, but enough for a whole history lesson!).
Please keep them coming, their projects are due until February.
Liz

pjrose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you want more from VA? We are headed for Williamsburg tomorrow and I printed your address. Can you use some from Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktowne, or are you swamped with them? There's a lot more to VA than the "historic triangle", but that's where we'll be.

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all. I am collecting them, found a few more from various states when we cleaned up my parent's house. Thanks to all of you who also ordered state tourism information for the reports.
Liz

Liz Wolf-Spada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, postcards came today from Florida. I passed out the cards I had today and the kids were thrilled. We still have a number of states with no postcards. I will make a list, but off the top of my head I know we still need Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Indiana, Illinois, Hawaii, Montana, South Carolina, Tennessee,Kentucky.
Liz

Sunterra

Reaction score
Do postcards from PCCs work?:)