• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

renewal of TUG membership?

Suesue1738

TUG Member
Reaction score
My records show that my three-year membership is ending in November. Where on the site do I go to renew?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Here's one link: https://saas.shopsite.com/tug2/tugrenewal.html

But you might want to wait until you receive an email renewal notice. If you have credits toward a membership extension, you can ask to apply those before paying.

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
please be sure to check your spam/junk email...if you expire in november you would have already been sent a renewal email reminder with a link to renew (or use the one above dave provided)

also logging into tug2.com should give you a notice at the top of the page that your membership expires in less than 30 days with a link to the renewal page.

Suesue1738

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. I went to the link that Dave sent and paid for a 3 year renewal. Thanks so much. Evidently I jumped the gun a bit. My membership doesn't expire until December 28, 2019. (I'm sure that is why I didn't receive a renewal notice....It's not time yet!) Last time I let it expire and then had to set up a whole new user name and password, so I wanted to make sure I renewed in time. Thank you all for your help!

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Thank you all. I went to the link that Dave sent and paid for a 3 year renewal. Thanks so much. Evidently I jumped the gun a bit. My membership doesn't expire until December 28, 2019. (I'm sure that is why I didn't receive a renewal notice....It's not time yet!) Last time I let it expire and then had to set up a whole new user name and password, so I wanted to make sure I renewed in time. Thank you all for your help!

You mean you don't want a user name of Suesuesue1738? :D

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
no worries! we tack on 3 years to whatever your expiration date already is...so you wont lose any time =)

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten
Just renewed after getting my reminder email. It was easy and I always consider it money well spent!

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Just renewed after getting my reminder email. It was easy and I always consider it money well spent!

Don't forget that one can contribute meaningful reviews to TUG's ever growing database of timeshare stay experience knowledge and use those credits against yearly membership dues too!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Where can I find the status of my TUG membership such as my renewal date?

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
@Luanne THANKS so much! I guess I didn't search enough! Looks like I paid for three years when I renewed.