• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Redweek

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Phuket Beach Club, Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs Villas II, Abound & Asia Pacific Points
I had a renter check in January 28th still no payment from Redweek (3 days?). Interesting business with interest rates increasing. Still like the Redweek platform, for now.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I would contact redweek to find out why or when they will be transferring the funds.

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
That is odd. I would contact them.

csodjd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Hawaiian Village - Lagoon Tower
Marriott Maui Ocean Club
I had a renter check in January 28th still no payment from Redweek (3 days?). Interesting business with interest rates increasing. Still like the Redweek platform, for now.
I seemed to have had that happen a year or two ago and it turned out they had deposited the funds into a different account than I realized. But they had made the deposit into my account.

Tank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV South Beach Myrtle Beach
HICV Lake Geneva
HICV Gatlinburg
HICV Orange Lake Kissemee
They have a yellow flag warning on Redweek at the top says they are having some issues with payments going on

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Who does Redweek use to process payments? Is it Stripe or do they have a home grown system?

Mroze

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MKO,MRD,MCV,DCP
WKV,WNA
HYS,HYN,HYB
My last rental with RedWeek took 8 days post Check-In to show up in my account [Direct-Deposit].
Previously it was issued 2-Days after Check-In and showed up in my account 2-3 days after that [total of 4-5Days].

DanCali

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, Marriott, DVC

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
They have a yellow flag warning on Redweek at the top says they are having some issues with payments going on

Checkbook.io had a disruption this week, which impacted my business as well. I believe they fixed it relatively quickly but it was offline for some hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Vker

Reaction score
If they checked in on the 28th, RW would have processed the second business day after...Jan 31 and deposits take two days so Feb 2. That's my experience with two recent rentals and matches the communications they sent. So any disruption as mentioned would have bumped you to next week. Did you get an email from Redweek on the 31st that your payment was processing? I would check if you didn't get that. I would still have expected that email despite the delay because that email came from Redweek for me.

vol_90

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Phuket Beach Club, Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Canyon Villas, Desert Springs Villas II, Abound & Asia Pacific Points
If they checked in on the 28th, RW would have processed the second business day after...Jan 31 and deposits take two days so Feb 2. That's my experience with two recent rentals and matches the communications they sent. So any disruption as mentioned would have bumped you to next week. Did you get an email from Redweek on the 31st that your payment was processing? I would check if you didn't get that. I would still have expected that email despite the delay because that email came from Redweek for me.
Yes e-mail received from Redweek advising payment is processing. I was unaware of issues with checkbook.io

Mr. Vker

Reaction score
Yes e-mail received from Redweek advising payment is processing. I was unaware of issues with checkbook.io
Ok good news you got the email. I think you are fine-though its a pain to wait even longer.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
With interest rates going up it may be in Redweeks financial interest to delay transferring funds for a day or two. Imagine all the money they earn just from the "float".

Of course they will deny it but it does play a large part into their bottom line profits!

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVR, SDO, WKORV-N, Westin Flex, HGVC (BLVD)
Does anyone know where to look for entering direct deposit information in Redweek to receive payments?

This is our first rental coming up (we did full service) and I've selected the Direct Deposit option as the preferred payment method; however, I don't see where I'm given the option to enter our bank account info to connect and collect payment.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Does anyone know where to look for entering direct deposit information in Redweek to receive payments?

This is our first rental coming up (we did full service) and I've selected the Direct Deposit option as the preferred payment method; however, I don't see where I'm given the option to enter our bank account info to connect and collect payment.
Ask @echino , he is also in Canada and has experience accepting funds.

Edit to add: Here is the reference.

Last edited:

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ask @echino , he is also in Canada and has experience accepting funds.

Edit to add: Here is the reference.
Thanks. I think it is a little different. I have accounts with a few US financial institutions already as well as a US address - so I'd just need to know where to enter the direct deposit information. It doesn't seem to want to give me that option.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks. I think it is a little different. I have accounts with a few US financial institutions already as well as a US address - so I'd just need to know where to enter the direct deposit information. It doesn't seem to want to give me that option.
I beleive they use checkbook.io. So is there something in the system related to setting up an account through that?

jabberwocky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I beleive they use checkbook.io. So is there something in the system related to setting up an account through that?
I have not received an invitation or seen anything to set that up. Maybe I'll have to wait until the payment is ready to be sent two days after check-in.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I have not received an invitation or seen anything to set that up. Maybe I'll have to wait until the payment is ready to be sent two days after check-in.
I am in Spain and asked them what to do, in the end sent my WISE details and they said they added the details. Maybe just send them a message through the help function and they can add it manually for you?