• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Redweek Full Service is the worst!!

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
First, their ads list minimal vital information. Like how many points a contract is worth. Or such in the case of Vistana, not including what phase so you can know if it’s voluntary or mandatory.

If you ask a question about a listing or make an offer, it takes 4-5 days to get a response. And sometimes the response is just to tell you they will pass the info or question on to the owner!

What’s the point of a seller using and paying for full service if Redweek is still going to have to reach out and contact them? Not to mention I as the buyer have to pay $99 admin fee and they have to pay a commission, whereas they could’ve just listed it themself and then used LT Transfers to close the deal?

I can’t spend 3 to 4 weeks having a back-and-forth conversation. I can communicate faster with an eBay seller!

grupp

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have had kind of mixed bag with them, but do feel they are getting better. However, the delay in getting information back from them may be due to an unresponsive seller. To me it seems like the do not gather all the details of a particular week up front and need to frequently go back to the sellers when you have more specific questions about a week. But even if that is the case, they could advise you what is causing the holdup. If you are looking for a quick sale on a purchase, they probably are not the best option.