• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RedWeek - Cyber Monday Only! 1 year of membership for only $9.99 [MERGED]

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
I just extended for the next 40 years. Hoping to live till at least 85.

Just kidding but I did add on two years. I was due to expire in January anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Mine was expiring Dec 2nd so this worked out well. Renewed for 2 years. Now I will have to use it to make it worth while.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
You should be aware that if Redweek goes bankrupt in the next 10 years, you will lose all the annual membership fees that you've paid them. Just something to be aware of.

I'm willing to take that chance.

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
I went for two years. They have our money in advance so not breaking rules. Most multi-year renewals such as II have multi-year discounts. I consider this the same because it incents one to pull the trigger on multiple years. If they offer again next year, I will add another two years.

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
This worked for an extension, too, as my account's anniversary is in February -- I was happily surprised as most of these "deals" are only for new subscribers.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
This worked for an extension, too, as my account's anniversary is in February -- I was happily surprised as most of these "deals" are only for new subscribers.

My account is valid until April 2023. If I purchase this, how does it know to extend the expiration instead of starting a new one today?

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
My account is valid until April 2023. If I purchase this, how does it know to extend the expiration instead of starting a new one today?
It will extend to April 2024…. I added two more years to my membership which expired 10/23. My membership now expires 10/25

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Where do you find when your membership expires on Redweek? I can't find it.

vacationtime1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
Where do you find when your membership expires on Redweek? I can't find it.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Probably. I just extended my membership by a year using my notebook computer while here at Ko Olina (Interval exchange).

Mahalo, I'll check on my laptop. shaka

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Probably. I just extended my membership by a year using my notebook computer while here at Ko Olina (Interval exchange).

I went on my laptop and it showed. I did 3 years so I am good until July 2026 now. shaka

jehb2

TUG Member
Reaction score

Then just look at the left side of the page, under the Redweek logo, and under your name it say “Your membership is valid through…”

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
Log in first. The red banner across the top advertising the deal will remain. Click it, check out, and note that your expiration date has been extended.

And CPNY, I was wondering if I could do this more than once. $9 is not a big deal in terms of the economics behind a Redweek membership, but I just can't help squeezing that nickel sometimes.

Edited: I just went back to do that, and had to clear cookies to get the sale banner to reappear. So if you're going to do more than one year, do them all in the same login.

Last edited: