• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Re-Registration for Global Entry

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
As of October 1, the old GOES site for managing your Global Entry certification has changed to the new Trusted Traveler Program site.

If you have a Global Entry number, you will need to re-register it on the new website platform.

Here's a link to the new website.

Here is the full story from The Points Guy.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I have been trying to do this. I "think" I have the new account set up, but when I click to update my profile it takes me nowhere. I also keep seeing the essage I have no applications, even though I entered my current PASSID.

tiel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you need to re-register even if you have no need to manage your account (i.e., no address or other profile changes are required) at this point?

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
Do you need to re-register even if you have no need to manage your account (i.e., no address or other profile changes are required) at this point?
Sounds like you do. The GOES site is gone. And suposedly this one will notify you when your program is going to expire.

uop1497

Reaction score
Does anyone know what will happens with the appointment interview already set up under GOES website. Does it need to be reset it again. My interview is end of January next 2018 .

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Does anyone know what will happens with the appointment interview already set up under GOES website. Does it need to be reset it again. My interview is end of January next 2018 .
There is a FAQ on the new website which may answer your question. I believe that once you re-register, the system will recognize your email address and pull over your appointment to the new site, but I am not certain of that.

Elli

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to do this. I "think" I have the new account set up, but when I click to update my profile it takes me nowhere. I also keep seeing the essage I have no applications, even though I entered my current PASSID.
Luanne, where did you enter your PASSID? I just received my new card, have to activate it, and the new site doesn't recognize the old password. I did click "forgot your password" but never received an e-mail. Any ideas?

Elli

TUG Member
Reaction score
Luanne, where did you enter your PASSID? I just received my new card, have to activate it, and the new site doesn't recognize the old password. I did click "forgot your password" but never received an e-mail. Any ideas?
I registered with the new site, created a new password, was then asked for my PASSID and was able to activate my new Nexus card. Now I'm all set to use it the first time the end of October.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
Sorry, I misread the question and thought you asked where i found my PASSID.

I don't remember where I entered it.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Just re-registered, seemed rather straight forward. Two factor authentication when logging in each time now.