Let me tell you a few of the many reasons why I DON'T LIKE BONNET CREEK:
* Their check-in is AWEFUL! If you get there before 4:00, join the other cattle in the lobby and leave the nice desk clerks alone! (They are like the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld). Then, when 4:00 rolls around, you get in line with all the others at the same time and wait. This place is the worst check-in I've ever experienced. The Vistanas, the HGVCs, and others will at least see if a room is ready and get you in if possible, and get the crowd moving out of the lobby. I've never had a problem checking in at 3 or 3:30 anywhere but BC. It's not like I expect rooms to be there waiting for me at 2:00. BC doesn't even want to talk to you. Even at Harborside Atlantis, they will check you in and give you a key, they just won't tell you what room you're in until 4:00. They get you on your way, out of the lobby, and just say call the desk at 4:00 for your room #. At BC, after waiting an hour to get your key, then they make you stand in line at ANOTHER desk where the sales staff is - you can't get the security card for your car until you wait to talk them, too! It has taken me over an hour to check in there every time I went. A friend of mine who OWNS there says he is treated just as bad and doesn't ever want to go back. Don't tell me this has only happened to me, because all the other people were being put through the same drill.
* The buildings are more like a hotel than a time share resort I prefer. Long corridors with rooms on both sides of the hallway, which means considerable echo from the screaming kids running down the hall. Noise is compounded by the fact that your interior wall (along the corridor) is drywall instead of masonry construction.
* The fact that there are rooms on both sides of the hall means you have a 50% chance of getting a beautiful parking lot view. I don't get that at Vistanas or Hiltons, or anywhere else I go that I can think of. Pool or lake view on one side, balcony on the other.
* The A/C unit is in the wall between the master bedroom and the living room, right next to the TV. If my wife goes to bed early and I turn the TV down, I have to adjust the volume every time the A/C goes on or off.
* No WiFi? The ethernet jack is in the backsplash by the sink. You can't sit in a comfortable chair to use your PC - you get to sit on a stool by the kitchen counter.
* Parking is so bad they had to build a parking garage to fit all the cars. What other resort needs that aggravation?
Enough from me (there's so much more), let's just say you may love the place and I DON'T! It just reminds me of the old high-rise projects in Philly. Close to the action that brought you to town in the first place, just not the ideal place to stay. I've stayed in so many of the resorts around Disney over the last 30 years, and BC is the ONLY place I will never go back to.