• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Points required for Fiji Palms Resort

gaylebat

Reaction score
As I haven't got my RCI Membership as yet - should come in the next couple of weeks, can someone have a look and let me know how many points are required to stay at THE HOLIDAY CLUB FIJI PALMS IN MAY 2012.

Wanting to know if I have enough to stay for 1 week.

Hoping someone can help me.

gaylebat

Reaction score
Thanks for that I have 52600. I will see what happens when I get my Membership Number

natasha5687

TUG Member
Reaction score
No problem! There were other Fiji resorts that required less points but I didnt check their availability. Also, keep in mind that you should be able to borrow additional points from next years points. There are plenty of people who will sell you RCI points (one time use) at a penny per point as well so your options are open.

Also, you may want to call RCI. I opened my account a few weeks ago and I have access but no welcome materials. All I did was call to check my status and my application happened to have been completed. They gave me my account number and instructions for creating my online account.

Last edited:

gaylebat

Reaction score
Just called RCI and the account hasn't been set up as yet. STILL WAITING. It has been close to 3 months since I initially brought the Timeshare.