• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Rci Not Spinning !!!!

bccash63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just checked RCI and both of my weeks loaded with exchanges. No more spinning !!!!! They finally fixed it. Dawn

Ann-Marie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
I was just about to give the announcement, and you beat me to it!!!!:cheer:

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Mine's spinning...for lack of a better word. It won't go through the various sub-categories...it's stuck on the first page when I try to "exchange". What gives? Should I try another browser, like IE? :shrug:

bhrungo

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's about time!!!

Yep, after 3 days of it spinning for me, it FINALLY works!!! YAY!! :banana:

hajjah

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott's Shadow Ridge Enclaves
Resort In Cocoa Beach, FL
Yep, it has finally stopped spinning after two days. Oh well, I still stayed up for the witching hour on Sunday AM for nothing, when the system usually comes back up. Now, there's nothing I want anyway.

mav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is your trading power the same??? Mine is NOT!! :( :mad:

CMVer

TUG Member
Reaction score
The same search that pulled 124 exchanges before the spin now pulls 55. The quality is still there just lots fewer choices.

Kozman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Supplemental Weeks Not Showing Up

Not spinning any more, but my generic Wyndham weeks are not showing up under supplemental weeks link.

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
when you click on the week you want to exchange there is a loading icon which was just spinning and spinning. So the week never loaded to show you what exchanges you could get. Does that make any sense? :)