• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

quick little video of my friends cnc plasma machine cutting out a new TUG logo!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
will see this aluminum logo on the background in vids from here on out, i just thought this process was super cool to watch!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Uh-Oh. @TUGBrian has a new toy. Looks great!

Greg G

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star Island Kissimmee FL
You ought to sell those on TUG ;)

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ha! that machine is like 30 grand. I wont be buying one anytime soon, but im happy to buy material for him to cut on it =)

on a side note! hes always looking for interesting things to do with the scrap peices (vs just scrapping them). bottle openers are a popular item in the shapes of logos etc so we will make some TUG ones similar to this design.

need ideas of things that are small (say in the 4 to 5 inch range) that folks would be interested. Im not looking to sell them or anything, id be using them as giveaways and promotional items for members! anything that would be handy by the pool on vacation? give me some ideas!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
That was so cool!

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
I looked into buying a machine once, I thought it would be a great hobby. A great big expensive hobby. That sign looks fantastic on your shiplap wall in the video.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of TUG bottle openers. How about key chains or luggage tags?

My spouse runs the laser department at our local maker space. They also have a CNC machine. It's a nonprofit model, and there's 3 D printing, a pottery department, full wood and metal shops, a textiles department, screenprinting, etc. It's like a gym membership---access to expensive, fancy equipment 24/7 whenever you want, and you don't have to make the upfront purchase investment yourself (plus, access to experts to help you use it correctly, and maintain it.) It's a *whole* thing....

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
will def try to make a keychain, it was his first suggestion!