• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question on all-inclusive PB Rose Cabo

MarkO7111

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be at the PB Rose for 2 weeks next year and would like to try the all-inclusive. Can I sign up ahead of time for the a tour so I can get the discounted rate. Also what is the current rate if you take the tour? Thanks in advance.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
We just got back and we loved the all-inclusive plan. We got an email several weeks before our check-in date offering the plan at an owner's rate if we paid in advance. The owner rate is $66/day per person and if you paid in advance you paid for six days and got the seventh day free. That brought it down to an average cost of $56/day per person.

I think the advertised rate I saw at the resort for non-owners was $77/day. We were offered the plan for $40/day per person if we'd go on the timeshare presentation. They gave us a credit back to our credit card for the difference. (I'm still waiting for that to show up on my credit card statement--it has been four days since it was issued. I do have the receipt.) In addition to that credit, we got four free tickets for the zipline adventure and a $100 spa service for $50. We didn't use the spa credit but our adult kids really enjoyed the zipline adventure.

If you don't get the email offer before you leave, you could contact Liliana Zatarain at this email address: lzatarain@pueblobonito.com.mx
She could also answer any questions you might have about the plan.

I highly recommend the all-inclusive. It's a great deal, even at $77/person. You could easily spend that much with a few drinks around the pool and lunch.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I will be at the PB Rose for 2 weeks next year
I see that you aren't going until next year. The plan should be even more extensive then because I think the PB Sunset Beach will be included starting Jan. 1. As it is now, the plan enables you to go to any of the restaurants, bars, & poolside at the Rose and the Blanco next door.

I'm not sure how it will work with PBSB added, but it will make it even more attractive if you will have access to all the PBSB restaurants, too. I would expect the cost to go up, though.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Karen - how would you feel about the value of the all inclusive at the current cost of $79? We haven't visited before so I'm unsure of the prices. I am a light eater/drinker. Any thoughts? (We won't be doing a presentation so we'll have to pay full price).

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think it's still a good value. I didn't drink much on this trip either, usually just having wine with dinner, but I had lots of non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day. We'd also get bottled water and canned soft drinks to bring back to the room. My husband and adult children drank a lot and several of them really like sushi. They enjoyed the sushi bar at the Rose every day. I am on Weight Watchers and I was able to stay on the plan pretty easily. There was a lot of fruit, salads, and grilled meats to choose from. At breakfast at the Rose, a lady would make fruit smoothies to order and they were great. They also had a cook making omelets to order.

I forgot to mention that room service is also included with a $5 delivery charge. Taxes and tips are included in the daily rate, but we brought a stack of $1 bills to tip the excellent servers throughout the week. The theme night buffets had great entertainers and lots of varieties of food.

It was really relaxing to not have to worry about how much we could spend or order at any given meal. We've been going to Cabo for the last 13 years and never had this option of all-inclusive before. There are a number of good restaurants within walking distance of the Rose, but the quality of the food, the excellent service, and the variety available under this all-inclusive plan was better, in my opinion. When we would eat at restaurants, the drinks really added a lot to final bill--even soft drinks, which did not include free refills.

Edit to add: One of my daughters at first thought she'd not do the all-inclusive plan but would get food from Costco and fix her own meals. But, she and her boyfriend decided they'd try the all-inclusive since the rest of us were doing it. About half way through the first day, she said she was so glad she did the all-inclusive instead of trying to fix her own meals because she was able to try so many different things and not have to bother with cooking.

Last edited:

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Thanks for the very helpful reply!