• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question interval getaway/Marriott cidong

nanceetom

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have taken the opportunity to use multiple Getaway options since last June. Whenever we had the reservation added to our Marriott Account, it had the notation of Bulk Bank. This time, the getaway shows up as Silver Season. Does anyone know what that could mean.
When we go to the history of the Interval getaway, they all had the same classification if HVILLA.

Pamplemousse

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you traveling during that resort‘s silver season?
Might just be what was written as a memo note when that unit was given over to II for getaway.

nanceetom

TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe we are, but then we did some getaways, at same location, during July and October, and it had the notation Bulk Bank.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I suspect this is just a memo field that is filled out when the bulk of the reservations are made and appended to the Marriott reservation system. HVILLA is a weeks deposit made by Marriott and not an owner deposit. It makes no different as to the villa placement or anything else.

jwalk03

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah it seems to vary what they put in the memo. I have an upcoming stay I booked with an AC at Manor Club that says bulk banking, and an upcoming exchange to Ocean Pointe that says Gold Oceanfront in the memo. The Aruba Ocean Club one I had prior to re-trading was also Gold Ocean View I think.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
I suspect this is just a memo field that is filled out when the bulk of the reservations are made and appended to the Marriott reservation system. HVILLA is a weeks deposit made by Marriott and not an owner deposit. It makes no different as to the villa placement or anything else.
My experience is that these "House" deposits are low on the totem pole, but I don't recall seeing (H)VILLA as a room code designation. Not sure what resort and view that is.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
My experience is that these "House" deposits are low on the totem pole, but I don't recall seeing (H)VILLA as a room code designation. Not sure what resort and view that is.
Aside from it being a deposit and II exchange vs an owner or DC booking, there really is no other difference. The designation is simply VILA (I think the extra L was a mistake), when presented with a five character code, the first really doesn't mean anything. Barony Beach Club Oceanside uses VILA.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
What is the easiest way to get these in your Marriott account?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
What is the easiest way to get these in your Marriott account?
Look up the reservation on Marriott.com and try to add it yourself. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

robertk2012

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Villages, Westin Kanapalli
it worked for all of the Marriott reservations but not the Sheraton.. Thanks!

Look up the reservation on Marriott.com and try to add it yourself. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
it worked for all of the Marriott reservations but not the Sheraton.. Thanks!
Yeah, it won't work with Sheraton or Westin as II doesn't provide the Marriott.com confirmation number on the II exchange certificate for Vistana confirmations.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
How do you add it. Do not see any add link.

TIA
When you are looking at the reservation on Marriott.com, click to expand "Guest Information". You can then enter the "Marriott Bonvoy Member Number" and you may or may not be able to click Submit. If you can click Submit, it may or may not save.