• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question for La Cabana Aruba Owners

Gloria J

Reaction score
A few years ago my husband and I vacationed in Aruba often and rented a studio or one bedroom directly from the owners at La Cabana Beach Club. La Cabana's website had a forum where owners could rent out directly. When we could no longer get convenient airfare from our region, we started going to Cancun instead of Aruba. An airline servicing our market is now opening up routes to Aruba and I would like to go back in Nov or early Dec. The rental forum on LC no longer exists. Where are the La Cabana owners marketing their rentals these days? I don't see anything offered on Tug 2 either. We want to go direct, not a VRBO or Homeaway type site. Thanks for your advice.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There's a Bluegreen forum bgx for rentals.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
There are several la cabana Facebook groups for rentals. I will link some.

LaCabana Aruba for rent/sale by verified owners

LaCabana Aruba Rental Exchange

Gloria J

Reaction score
There are several la cabana Facebook groups for rentals. I will link some.
Thank you for any link you can offer. I found a La Cabana Rental facebook page which was private. I have not been accepted in 2 days. Do you know if you need to be an owner? Thanks,

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks you for your response. What is BGX me? Could you possibly supply me with a link? I am not an owner if that makes a difference
It used to be a yahoo group but yahoo has done away with groups.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you for any link you can offer. I found a La Cabana Rental facebook page which was private. I have not been accepted in 2 days. Do you know if you need to be an owner? Thanks,
The two I listed are for owners and renters. You usually have to answer a few questions to join. (Facebook requirement)
I am a friend of the person who runs the first group I listed and an acquaintance of the administrator of the second. Let me know if you have a problem

Gloria J

Reaction score
The two I listed are for owners and renters. You usually have to answer a few questions to join. (Facebook requirement)
I am a friend of the person who runs the first group I listed and an acquaintance of the administrator of the second. Let me know if you have a problem
Pat, thank you so much! I requested to join those groups and hope to find a unit/take advantage of low intro airfares. Can't wait to snorkle Baby Beach again and explore the Island. It has been a number of years.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pat, thank you so much! I requested to join those groups and hope to find a unit/take advantage of low intro airfares. Can't wait to snorkle Baby Beach again and explore the Island. It has been a number of years.
We were there 11 weeks this year, 6 at La Cabana. Looking forward to my return this winter.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you belong to interval international there are getaways available thru the end of November