• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Quarter House units?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I have an exchange confirmed into The Quarter House in New Orleans for next Spring. The RCI confirmation page says unit number 328AB. What does that mean? Is this a divided lockoff-type unit that I'll have access to both sides? Is it (logically) unit 328? And if so, is that one any good? If not, will they change it if I ask? If so, which is a better unit? Anyone know how all this works?

Thanks,
Dave

mamadot

TUG Member
Reaction score
We exchanged into Quarter House via II in Sept. We loved it. Had a 2 bedroom that was just redone. It was not a lock off unit.

Owners own a unit and when they deposit that is what you get when you exchanged thru RCI/II. Your room will be the assigned room on your reservation. It should say on your reservation if it is a 1 or 2 bedroom.
It is on the 3rd floor. Beware that our unit only had one window....remember that you are in a old French Quarter building and it is a little quirky but such a fun place.

Enjoy!

bigrick

TUG Member
Reaction score
On our last exchange into the Quarter House, our room assignment changed from the one printed on the RCI confirmation. When I asked about this, the front desk staff told me RCI sets the final room assignments 2 or 3 days prior to the exchangers' arrival.