• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ April 2020 ] Quarantine TV Habits: What are you watching?

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
I really enjoyed that series, though by the end it felt very "cheap romance novel" to me.

Totally agree, but I still couldn't stop watching because I wanted to see how it played out, and specifically,
I wanted to see if the characters I came to hate got their just rewards, lol. They did, so it was worth it.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am watching #12 Dusty Baker, the Houston ASTROS baseball manager take the field for The World Series. Good night Tuggers.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Golden State Warriors
La Brea
The Voice
CSI Vegas
Will watch the new season of Yellowstone
Will watch the new season of Outlander

Last edited:

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
The Squid Game on Netflix ..... weird Korean dystopian

Are you liking this ? I heard it's pretty good. I like weird shows so we might try it out.

Bill

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Atlanta Braves beat the Houston Astros in game one of The World Series 6 to 2.

spirit1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
Ooh-my sisters-in-law we’re just in Italy and kept thanking Stanley Tucci and I couldn’t figure out why-we will have to watch.

We are loving the Netflix show Ragnarok, which is in Norwegian. I’m complete contrast, so excited that GBBO is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the good comment on Ragnarok. Started watching it and am really enjoying it. The main actor is fascinating to watch but the others are very good too. Not a fan of fantasy shows but this is so low key but well done...it keeps you hanging on.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
Are you liking this ? I heard it's pretty good. I like weird shows so we might try it out.

Bill

I just finished this last night. I found it strangely addictive. My wife hated it and left the the room when I watched it.

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is anyone watching What We Do in the Shadows on FX/Hulu? I love it. It's based on the movie, about a bunch of vampire roommates making their way in modern-day Auckland. The TV series has relocated them to Staten Island. Very funny.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We finished the Midsomer Murders on TUBI and are not watching Inspector Alleyn Series. Also on TUBI.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Just finished Poldark (via Amazon Prime) last night.

Now we need to find another British program. We're enjoying the British stuff (the storytelling, the costumes, the photography) so much more than American-made programming.
That was one of the best series I have ever watched in my lifetime. I loved it.

Did you find something else equally great?

I am struggling to find some new shows to watch. I am so tired of the cop shows on the networks.

I loved Suits. Too bad it ended. Loved Breaking Bad but really disliked Walter by the end and had no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Any ideas?

I keep waiting for the new Bosch and for Mrs. Maisel's next season. What is the deal with Mrs. Maisel?

Hoping for another season of Jack Ryan.

If I have to watch another FBI Most Wanted or the other FBI shows another night, I think I will go crazy. It's all so depressing.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Golden State Warriors
La Brea
The Voice
CSI Vegas
Will watch the new season of Yellowstone
Will watch the new season of Outlander
Never got into Outlander. Our daughter loves it.

1883 on Paramount + is the background of Yellowstone. That is one great show.

I also loved Longmire. Thought I wouldn't like it after a few episodes but really got into it. That is on Netflix.

jrb916

TUG Member
Reaction score
I keep waiting for the new Bosch and for Mrs. Maisel's next season. What is the deal with Mrs. Maisel?

Hoping for another season of Jack Ryan.
[/QUOTE]

Did you see the Mrs. Maisel season that premiere in feb/March? We watched it over a weekend & was underwhelmed by it.

If you liked Poldark, we also liked Outlander, Brigerton & the Gilded Age from similar time periods.

I’m also waiting for the next season of Jack Ryan. What takes Amazon so long to film 6-10 episodes?

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Slow Horses on Apple TV+

Sent from my Lenovo 10e using Tapatalk

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
Here are few more British programs that I don't think have been mentioned in this thread:
1. River - Stellen Skarsgard plays the lead, and is very good in this as a disturbed detective. This one is a bit odd, and will have you scratching your head at times. But keep watching all the way to the end. The ending (the dance scene on the street) is fabulous, and it's only then that you realize that it's a love story within a cop show.
2. The Courier - This is a movie rather than a series. We're suckers for most things that have Benedict Cumberbatch in them. He's a very talented actor. After you watch this, you may want to search for other things he's been in. He is different is every movie or series that we have seen.
3. We're currently working our way through Silent Witness. This is also quite different. It's a crime series, but the heroes are forensic pathologists who piece together solutions to crimes based on their findings from examination of the dead body (the "silent witness" to the crime). Fair warning: the post mortems do get gritty at times, so this might be a bit much for the squeamish.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
We didn't like Yellowstone until we watched 1883. Now we are watching Yellowstone and have about 4 episodes left to go on season 4. Usually if the tv is on its playing you tube music or videos that interest us.

Bill

Wingo99

Reaction score
Been watching NYPD blue and Sons of Anarchy. It's going to take me a while to make it through all these episodes.

PcflEZFlng

TUG Member
Reaction score
Loved Breaking Bad but really disliked Walter by the end and had no sympathy for him whatsoever.
I binge-watched the series last November/December. I also felt Walter got what he deserved, but that was the point.

My family, except for me, had been watching This Is Us since it started in 2016. The series ends next month, and DW wanted me to catch up so we could watch the last episodes together. So I recently spent a month watching the whole series to date (99 episodes). Got caught up a week ago.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We watch a lot of TUBI or Peacock. Lots of old movies and TV Shows. Currently Monarch of the Glen.