• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Proxy for Annual Meeting

Scott&Laura

Reaction score
Hello;

Is their a TUGG member who I can give my proxies to?
I was notified of annual meeting via email

We are pleased to invite you to the Annual Meetings of the Members of Ocean Resort Master Association, Ocean Resort Villas North Vacation Owners Association, and the Association of Apartment Owners of Ocean Resort Villas North (the “Associations”) beginning on Thursday, December 15, 2011 with the Ocean Resort Master Association meeting at 1:00 p.m. HAST. The meetings of Ocean Resort Villas North Vacation Owners Association and the Association of Apartment Owners of Ocean Resort Villas North will be held on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. HAST. All meetings will take place at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa-Ka'anapali, Kihei Room, 2365 Ka'anapali Parkway, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. Please take a brief moment to respond to this important matter regarding your Associations’ upcoming Annual Meetings.

We welcome your attendance in person, but for those who are unable to attend we urge you to please submit your proxies electronically. Through this website you will be able to electronically sign and vote your proxies.

To proceed, please enter your email address* along with the unique Password that was included on the meeting notice previously mailed to you. Then click "VOTE NOW" to view your proxies and submit your votes for the 2011 Annual Meetings - must be submitted no later than 12:00 noon HAST (5:00 p.m. EST) on December 15, 2011.

The deadline to submit your proxy is December 15, 2011 at 12:00 noon HAST (5:00 p.m. EST).

Please direct all questions concerning the meeting to boardrelations@starwoodvo.com.

Scott