• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Problem registering for wmowners.com

stevenh21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Flagstaff, Wyndham Fairfield Plantation, Harbortown Point(Ventura, CA)
I filled out registration info for wmowners.com about 3 days ago. The confirmation email did not come through. Once before, I had a problem receiving an email to my yahoo account. I tried to have it resent 2 more days with no luck. Message said to get help from an administrator, but I see no way to do that. I can read a lot of threads in general, but not about resale listings. Is there anyone from that site that can help? Thanks.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Wmowners is run by volunteers. Though I do not understand this long delay. Have you checked the spam folder for your Yahoo account?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Are you accessing Yahoo through the web? If not, try logging in through a browser. I have found that Yahoo email often filters out Bulk mail and won't deliver it to IMAP or POP email clients.

stevenh21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for the replies. Not in the spam folder. Have used both email on android phone and browser on computer to yahoo.com. No luck. I'll try registering with different email.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Steven:
Did you get registered yet? What user name?

GW2

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you register for the forums at WMOwners.com, an automated email is sent within seconds of registration to the email address you used at time of registration.

You must respond to the link provided in that incoming email to complete the registration process. The purpose is to minimize spammers and bots.

We frequently are told that folks cannot find the incoming automated email message. This situation occurs almost always with gmail users.

The problem you are experiencing is apparently related to the methodology that gmail (and perhaps Yahoo also ) use to filter & reduce spam.

Suggest you check your "junk" mail box which seems to be the solution for some.

The problem you are experiencing is with your email provider, not WMOwners.com

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
When you register for the forums at WMOwners.com, an automated email is sent within seconds of registration to the email address you used at time of registration.

You must respond to the link provided in that incoming email to complete the registration process. The purpose is to minimize spammers and bots.

We frequently are told that folks cannot find the incoming automated email message. This situation occurs almost always with gmail users.

The problem you are experiencing is apparently related to the methodology that gmail (and perhaps Yahoo also ) use to filter & reduce spam.

Suggest you check your "junk" mail box which seems to be the solution for some.

The problem you are experiencing is with your email provider, not WMOwners.com
I recall TUG has this happen at times either with TUG BBS emails or member side emails. They have to work with email providers to prevent their emails from being considered spam and blocked at a global level. There is really nothing that the user can do.

GW2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for that insight, dioxide45. Apparently WMOwners.com is not the only innocent website perceived to be a spammer.

stevenh21

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Problem solved. Thanks to WMowners.com Admin.

Icegirl923

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
I also registered and never got the activation email. I tried the resend multiple times. Checked my yahoo’s Junk folder. Still nothing. Can someone please help? User ID: icegirl923. Thanks!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I also registered and never got the activation email. I tried the resend multiple times. Checked my yahoo’s Junk folder. Still nothing. Can someone please help? User ID: icegirl923. Thanks!
Do you have another email address (non Yahoo) that you could try registering with? Sometimes certain domains completely block emails from certain other domains.

GW2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please see my July 19. 2020 post on this subject above. As stated previously, the activation email is sent to the email address you provided at time of registration. There is no reason to request additional activation emails. You need to find the first one. As a WMOwners.com forum admin, I can say with confidence that this only happens with gmail and yahoo users.

Suggest you investigate how gmail or yahoo filters your incoming messages. I do not use gmail or yahoo, so I cannot personally provide specific guidance.

Icegirl923

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Do you have another email address (non Yahoo) that you could try registering with? Sometimes certain domains completely block emails from certain other domains.
I have a Gmail account which I tried but doesn’t seems to have any luck either.

GW2

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a Gmail account which I tried but doesn’t seems to have any luck either.
Suggest you send a message to forum@wmowners.com explaining the situation.
Please use only one email address consistently...in your case you are apparently using both gmail & yahoo addresses, both of which have problems as mentioned above.