• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Primetime Rewards Program

Nobylspoon

Reaction score
I read about this in another post, is this still going on? Are there more details somewhere on DAELive.com and if this is still in effect are the following locations on the list still current? This sounds like a great program. I am with Worldmark so I have access to many of these locations.

Thanks folks we really appreciate the kind words and the business! Without great members our model just doesn't work.

Remember also that we have launched our Primetime Rewards Program. It's a reward program for high value deposits. If you deposit a week that we have a high demand for from our members, we reward the depositor with a $1 exchange fee!

No trade power, points calculations, seasonal charts just a wanted list based on our member requests. Here are the current qualifications:

1. The deposit must be received further than 6 months from check in
2. It must be a 1 bedroom or better accommodation
3. It must be located in either:

• Hawaii, All year
• California Coastline, Summer
• San Francisco, All Year
• Las Vegas, All Year
• Florida Keys, All Year
• Sedona, All Year
• Whistler, All Year
• Anaheim, All Year
• Cape Cod, Summer
• New York, New York, All Year

Be on the lookout, this criteria may change depending on member requests!

timesharer

Reaction score
Looking at the DAE online inventory, it seems the $1 exchange fee is not good enough to attract the highly demanded weeks. The gold advantage members can get in front of the exchange lines. The primetime week may not get a fair trade if the owner does not join the gold membership. DAE should offer the primetime week owners gold memberships when they make a deposit.

Keep Traveling

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will see, I gave them on of my primetime weeks and I check their inventory to see if anything I want comes up. Hopefully something good.

KT

eschjw

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
I also have given DAE Primetime weeks and have found that the best way to get a good exchange is to make a request. Even if you are not a gold member, you will be offered a week before it shows up online if it matches your request. Don't be to specific or to general with the request. My last successful request was for a one bedroom or larger in South Florida on the beach in Jan. or Feb. 2010.

eschjw

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
I got a one bedroom Diamond owned unit at Westgate South Beach in the middle of January. It had a nice ocean view and we were pleased with the exchange. DAE offered me two other resorts before I accepted this one.

exco

Reaction score
When Donita was in charge of DAE, she offered 2 weeks for 1 Hawaii deposit. We got 2 credits (not bonus weeks that had many restrictions) to exchange. Now DAE does not offer this promotion. We stopped depositing our Hawaii weeks with DAE.

Last edited: