• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Premier Resorts Group, New Bern NC

ChristyK

TUG Member
Reaction score
At the Scottsdale Camelback Resort, I am being offered an opportunity to convert my ownership into a membership. I find it a bit misleading in that they claim to have a "partnership" with RCI. RCI claims they have no partnerships, but the management team here claims this is an accurate representation, and I've always trusted them. Take a look at what I found online: Partner With Us | Premier Resorts Group (travelwithpremier.com). Once the ownership is converted into a membership, you pay yearly dues of $580 per year (plus a reservation fee) and you have the opportunity to opt out every three years. The deed supposedly goes back to the resort. Does anyone have any experience with them? They're located in NC but the phone number is in Destin FL: 252-675-7944. Please advise. Thanks!
P.S. I tried to upload a photo of the one-page flyer, but it is too large for the server to process.

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
RCI claims they have no partnerships, but the management team here claims this is an accurate representation, and I've always trusted them.

This is a big red flag. RCI obviously knows if they have partners so anything these folks have to say has to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I think Premier is a partner like any other RCI Point resort is a partner; i.e. a member resort.
This sounds like a plan to convert a resort to RCI Points. You will need to look carefully at whether the number of points will actually get you what you currently own. If you are happy using your week as it stands, you will likely be better off to avoid the points conversion.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Another recent post with the same question.

ChristyK

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was asked to list all my timeshares and indicate which ones I'm not using anymore, so the offer was for more than just my ownership at Scottsdale Camelback Resort.

Reactions: RX8

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
@ChristyK More info which raises more red flags. They claim to be in business since 2014. However, their website "travelwithpremier.com" was created only three months ago in December 2020. They did have a prior website before that, "premresorts.com" and that website actually now goes to travelwithpremier.com. However, premresorts.com was only created September 2019. Either way you look at it they have been around a short time and their claim of 2014 looks to be a lie.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
They have a Florida fictitious filing September 2019 which matches the first website created. This certainly appears that Premier Resorts Group didn't exist prior to September 2019. Also, the owner - Harbour Partners FL, LLC was also created in September 2019.

1615357490883.png

One of their website testimonials is from "Sarah H." of the Fairfield Harbour Resort who claims working with Premier Resorts Group for six years. How that can be since this business entity didn't exist before 2019? Figuring that maybe the "older" registered entity was in North Carolina I checked that state too. Premier Resorts Group in North Carolina was initially registered as a business entity in September 2019 which matches Florida. Makes one wonder if the testimonials are real.

1615357644669.png

1615358078495.png