• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Preliminary data of Possible Covid 19 treatments or vaccines

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Two promising coronavirus drugs just failed in clinical trials

Richard

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
The truth about covid 19 is there are groups that will spin facts to create doubt. Hydrochroriquine with zinc has been used by many doctors to sucessfully treat covid 19. The VA study that is being reported to show hydrochoriquine with zinc doesn't work is a retrospective analisis meaning the data was cherry picked to suport those oposed to this therapy and then reported in the media over and over.

Same thing about maninpulating data to support a conclusion that isn't supported by certain groups is happening regarding the two documented covid 19 testings completed in California that show many people have covid 19 anti bodies.

Bill

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Have you been able to find anything to support injecting cleansers into your body?

medical advisors have been warning against hydroxychloriquine. I doubt they’ve been hoodwinked by “the media”!

Vaccines contain FDA approved disinfectants and anti septic but not Lysol like the news is reporting. I thought everyone knew this but here is what is in a vaccine. The truth about Hydochlroriquin zinc therapy is the actual use of it curing people. The spin on this treatment is political. We know it works and why it works. We also know when it works. The reports that a retrospective VA study, and I use study lossly, showing that hydrocloriquin zinc doesn't work, is a cherry picked file grab more than a study of anything.

Bill

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/

Last edited by a moderator:

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Vacines contain FDA approved disinfectants and anti septic but not Lysol like the news is reporting. I thought everyone knew this but here is what is in a vaccine. The truth about Hydochlroriquin zinc therapy is the actual use of it curing people. The spin on this treatment is political. We know it works and why it works. We also know when it works. The reports that a retrospective VA study, and I use study lossly, showing that hydrocloriquin zinc doesn't work, is a cherry picked file grab more than a study of anything.

Bill

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/goes-vaccine/

I will compare the cherry picking to a medicine you can take if you get shingles. If you take it in the first two days of a shingles outbreak it has a much better chance of working. My other half had shingles and took the medicine within 48 hours and his case was very mild. My sister did not take the medicine early on and it did not help her, she took it when her symptoms were more severe.

Medicines do not help everyone, nor should they be ruled out if they do not work along the complete timeline of a sickness. That doesn't mean they don't work at all. Comparing taking a medicine early on, mid stream or at late stages is completely different. It can work for early and mid stages and not late, etc. That is why all the data of those taking the drug needs to looked at, cherry picking does reflect the complete data from all studies.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Vacines contain FDA approved disinfectants and anti septic but not Lysol like the news is reporting. I thought everyone knew this but here is what is in a vaccine. The truth about Hydochlroriquin zinc therapy is the actual use of it curing people. The spin on this treatment is political. We know it works and why it works. We also know when it works. The reports that a retrospective VA study, and I use study lossly, showing that hydrocloriquin zinc doesn't work, is a cherry picked file grab more than a study of anything.

Bill

Why do we even need medical professionals? You can just tell us all what to do.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HK scientists say new antiviral coating can protect surfaces for 90 days.

Richard

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Immunity Numbers Are Too Low.

Richard

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Medicines do not help everyone, nor should they be ruled out if they do not work along the complete timeline of a sickness. That doesn't mean they don't work at all. Comparing taking a medicine early on, mid stream or at late stages is completely different. It can work for early and mid stages and not late, etc.

This is spot on. There are some here on TUG who only post political statements and hide them with article posts to "prove" their point of view. It's very annoying to me the reader. This thread was doing good, then started the political posts and references. I'm not sure that can be solved. I know TugBrian has closed a bunch of these threads lately.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
This is spot on. There are some here on TUG who only post political statements and hide them with article posts to "prove" their point of view. It's very annoying to me the reader. This thread was doing good, then started the political posts and references. I'm not sure that can be solved. I know TugBrian has closed a bunch of these threads lately.
I started this thread for info purposes. Seems even the simple threads get highjacked.

I have found only two of my threads have not been inundated with politics, one on losing weight another on inspiration. That itself says lots.

Closing the threads is ok but that just puts the instigators off to different threads. I still think 2 warnings then lose posting rights for a time.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
I started this thread for info purposes. Seems even the simple threads get highjacked.

I have found only two of my threads have not been inundated with politics, one on losing weight another on inspiration. That itself says lots.

Closing the threads is ok but that just puts the instigators off to different threads. I still think 2 warnings then lose posting rights for a time.

I agree. If one searches members posting history, it's rather obvious what they are doing. But I know that takes a lot of time and I feel for the mods. Sometimes, I feel almost energized enough to spend the time to do so and send a summary to the mods. For me, it is my hope as a human that cares about others, that ANY medicine works against the virus. I don't want to bet or hope against anything working. Who does that!?

I am sorry your posts keep getting hijacked. Wish it were not so. I was reading this and liking it a lot, then started the somewhat masked political commentary and it really turns me off.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Researchers crack COVID-19 genome signature.

Richard

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned