• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Points deposit / usage order

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
Not me! Call it buckets or a simple math equation or allotments. Your all wrong. If you use your bucket points or simple math points or alloted points during arp it takes away from your ability to deposit forward use year points.

No way can you have the ability to deposit forward up to the number of use year points you own no matter how you use them. If you use all your use year points during ARP you will end up with the inability to deposit any points forward. Wyndham is tracking points. Points are not points it does matter you just will not see it. Im going to remain calling them buckets. You can call it what ever.

The only way to ensure you can deposit all your points left over is by using a RARP which uses deposit points and resale points first or book during the ten month window.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
I know were not on the same page because your not on a page at all. I have proven you are wrong twice and all you keep talking about is Rarp. 99% of people dont give a crap about Rarp. I have proven what can be done that 99% of people might actually care about. On July 1 I'll see if I can redeposit deposited points. I honestly dont know if that will work but if I had to guess it will since I have not deposited any points from that use year yet. If it goes through what kind of question will you ask then?

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know were not on the same page because your not on a page at all. I have proven you are wrong twice and all you keep talking about is Rarp. 99% of people dont give a crap about Rarp. I have proven what can be done that 99% of people might actually care about. On July 1 I'll see if I can redeposit deposited points. I honestly dont know if that will work but if I had to guess it will since I have not deposited any points from that use year yet. If it goes through what kind of question will you ask then?
If you booked using ARP you will only be able to the balance of use year points. If you booked in the ten months window you will be able to book up to the amount of use year points. Unless Wyndham makes an exception due to the virus and permits any points to be deposited then you will find out nothing. You were never right to say is was wrong. I refer to RARP because for two reasons it is an additional ARP for VIPs and it uses deposit forward points and resale first this maintaining use year points.

It is tough not being on the same page for some. You need to go to more sales presentations.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I need to go to more sales presentations? Thank you for informing me why everything you say makes no sense. That's the most misguided information you could ever get. NOBODY has a clue what your talking about. The only reason they are not backing me is because they are afraid Wyndham will take back this "priviledge" if we talk about it too much. I proved what I set out to prove and I am happy and relieved with the results as I am sure many others are.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I need to go to more sales presentations? Thank you for informing me why everything you say makes no sense. That's the most misguided information you could ever get. NOBODY has a clue what your talking about. The only reason they are not backing me is because they are afraid Wyndham will take back this "priviledge" if we talk about it too much. I proved what I set out to prove and I am happy and relieved with the results as I am sure many others are.
Now with the new website are your use year points available the same as the number of points to own? The answer is right on the dashboard. I would be glad to say I was wrong.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I'm not sure what your asking me. Where I have deposited to future years it shows points available/ use year points. The /use year points goes up depending on what I have deposited.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your asking me. Where I have deposited to future years it shows points available/ use year points. The /use year points goes up depending on what I have deposited.
Well today is the day we find out if you were able to deposit all your points.

Last edited:

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
And I can, I can officially confirm we are dealing with allotments and not buckets. I can deposit all 492,000 of my points to next year that were previously pushed forward. I can also book arp with those same points for this year except for CWA which I have already used my alotment for. Should be good news for everyone but unfortunately I have no news on Rarp because I really don't know what I would use that for.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
And I can, I can officially confirm we are dealing with allotments and not buckets. I can deposit all 492,000 of my points to next year that were previously pushed forward. I can also book arp with those same points for this year except for CWA which I have already used my alotment for. Should be good news for everyone but unfortunately I have no news on Rarp because I really don't know what I would use that for.

@capital city

Can you give us the background details.....

Previously Saved Amount
Annual Amount CWA vs CWS
Amount used this year to ARP (out of which bucket)

Just want to understand what you did and fact check the numbers...

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
@capital city

Can you give us the background details.....

Previously Saved Amount
Annual Amount CWA vs CWS
Amount used this year to ARP (out of which bucket)

Just want to understand what you did and fact check the numbers...

Sure, its in the thread but should be updated. Don't hold me to the exact thousand but should be close. I own July 1- June 30 on all contracts
royal vista- 269,000
Panama city 520,000
CWA 500,000

Previously I had zero points available for this current use year July 1 2020 - June 30 2021. I had to cancel several rooms for Great smokies lodge over Memorial day weekend because of the virus. So I pushed those points forward. Now July 1 with only previously pushed points I can redeposit those points to next year and can also book arp with royal Vista and Panama city because I have not used my alotment of arp points with those places. However I have a Mardi gras, limetree, and Daytona Beach for daytona 500 weekend booked using my CWA so arp for that is not working.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sure, its in the thread but should be updated. Don't hold me to the exact thousand but should be close. I own July 1- June 30 on all contracts
royal vista- 269,000
Panama city 520,000
CWA 500,000

Previously I had zero points available for this current use year July 1 2020 - June 30 2021. I had to cancel several rooms for Great smokies lodge over Memorial day weekend because of the virus. So I pushed those points forward. Now July 1 with only previously pushed points I can redeposit those points to next year and can also book arp with royal Vista and Panama city because I have not used my alotment of arp points with those places. However I have a Mardi gras, limetree, and Daytona Beach for daytona 500 weekend booked using my CWA so arp for that is not working.
We have to know what you booked and when for your year ending July 2020. When is important due to the fact that anything booked during the 10 month window will use any deposited forward points instead of use year points. During the 11 month window, there are over 50 Access resorts that can be booked with your RARPs that do not use use year points first. Both Royal Vista and Panama City Beach can be booked at 11 months without using your use year points. That is why it is important to know when you booked your 2919/ 20 points. Once this information is available the use year points can be separated from deposit forward points used. Only then can it be determined if the 495,000 points were use year points or deposit forward points.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
I dont know why any of that would matter. I deposited these points in May of this year to this current use year and it is now allowing me to deposit them again to next year. The entire amount and its allowing me to book arp with Panama city and royal vista over 11 months out up to my alotment with each of those contracts.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I dont know why any of that would matter. I deposited these points in May of this year to this current use year and it is now allowing me to deposit them again to next year. The entire amount and its allowing me to book arp with Panama city and royal vista over 11 months out up to my alotment with each of those contracts.
Let me ask an easier question.how many reservations and for how many points did you use within eleven months? For your 2019 to 2020 use year.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
Here's what I got. Not sure why its important, I know how the system works and never use RARP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200703-163902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163902_Chrome.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200703-163851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163851_Chrome.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200703-163825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163825_Chrome.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200703-163817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163817_Chrome.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200703-163801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163801_Chrome.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200703-163752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163752_Chrome.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200703-163746_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163746_Chrome.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200703-163735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163735_Chrome.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200703-163727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163727_Chrome.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20200703-163719_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163719_Chrome.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200703-163712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200703-163712_Chrome.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 9

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here's what I got. Not sure why its important, I know how the system works and never use RARP.
So most of your reservations were made at 10 months or less. The two ARP reservations at Smokey mountains you cancelled. Given your booking habits, all your deposit forward points would have been used first. That said you should have all of your remaining points as use year points and be able to deposit forward all of them, up to your total use year points. There is no knowledge of buckets or lists or mathematical equations to be gained.

One thing I noticed is you were within a couple days of a RARP being used rather than ARP. Waiting the couple days could have used deposit forward points and maintained all your use year points. Didn't matter since you cancelled.

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
There is knowledge to be gained. All my current use year points are deposited points and according to you should not be able to be redeposited but they are allowing me to do that. Also deposited points shouldnt be able to be used for Arp but I can use all my current previously deposited points for arp except for CWA where I already maxed out arp privileges. I'm exhausted trying to figure out where your coming from and why you can't see the plain and simple truth that I was right 9 months ago and have proved it. We should be :banana:that we are now using alotments instead of buckets for the simplicity and advantages to be gained but instead you use off the wall stuff to say none of this matters. It may not matter for your fn Rarp privilege but it matters to most everyone else. Im done

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is knowledge to be gained. All my current use year points are deposited points and according to you should not be able to be redeposited but they are allowing me to do that. Also deposited points shouldnt be able to be used for Arp but I can use all my current previously deposited points for arp except for CWA where I already maxed out arp privileges. I'm exhausted trying to figure out where your coming from and why you can't see the plain and simple truth that I was right 9 months ago and have proved it. We should be :banana:that we are now using alotments instead of buckets for the simplicity and advantages to be gained but instead you use off the wall stuff to say none of this matters. It may not matter for your fn Rarp privilege but it matters to most everyone else. Im done
Thanks for the laugh! I gave up more than 9 months ago

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is no way that if your deeded with X amount of points that you can now have an additional ARP with last year's deposit forward points.for your deeded resort. You booked enough during the ten month window that all of last year points were used first. So yes as I said you can deposit all your points. I have had point allocations change on the fly with a previously book reservation where the system changed from use year points to bonus points. We will not learn anything until someone uses all or most there benefit points and their deposit forward points exceed their remaining use year points. In your case your remaining use year points are what was deposited forward, not deposit forward points. Any reservations you made for your 2020/2021 at ten months were replaced by deposit forward points as soon as they were deposited.as they were last year. Why, because previously deposited points cannot be deposit forward again.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

I'm sorry to ask a dumb question, but this thread is hard to follow. It reads like Wyndham doesn't care where deposited points came from, they just all get put into a bucket.

So if I'm allotted X number of points in 2020, I can push them into my 2021 bucket.

When 2021 comes around, I'd have two years worth of points. If I don't use the two years worth of points. I can then push one years worth of points forward to 2022? I don't travel to the places where I own, so ARP doesn't effect me.

My trip to Disney was canceled in March. :cry: All of my 2020 points are unused. I'm able to push everything into one future year, or divide them between the next two years. I'm hesitant to push them all into 2021, because Im not sure if I'd get the chance to use them all on one trip. (I really wouldn't mind two weeks floating around bonnet creek though).

If I have points left over in 2021, I'd love the freedom to push the points into one of the next use years.

Thank you! You folks are a wealth of knowledge.

- Scott

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to ask a dumb question, but this thread is hard to follow. It reads like Wyndham doesn't care where deposited points came from, they just all get put into a bucket.

So if I'm allotted X number of points in 2020, I can push them into my 2021 bucket.

When 2021 comes around, I'd have two years worth of points. If I don't use the two years worth of points. I can then push one years worth of points forward to 2022? I don't travel to the places where I own, so ARP doesn't effect me.

My trip to Disney was canceled in March. :cry: All of my 2020 points are unused. I'm able to push everything into one future year, or divide them between the next two years. I'm hesitant to push them all into 2021, because Im not sure if I'd get the chance to use them all on one trip. (I really wouldn't mind two weeks floating around bonnet creek though).

If I have points left over in 2021, I'd love the freedom to push the points into one of the next use years.

Thank you! You folks are a wealth of knowledge.

- Scott
All your points do not have to be deposited into one future year. You can put half into both future years.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score

All of my 2020 points are unused. I'm able to push everything into one future year, or divide them between the next two years.
You have everything correct. You can deposit up to your total points owned in a current use year & you can split the deposit into the next two use years.
In your example in 2021 you’ll be able to deposIt up to the total 2021 points you own into 2022 or 2023 not 2020 deposited points & all 2021 points.

Last edited:

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You have everything correct. You can deposit up to your total points owned in a current use year & you can split the deposit into the next two use years.
In your example in 2021 you’ll be able to deposIt up to the total 2021 points you own into 2022 or 2023 not 2020 deposited points & all 2021 points.
Normally this would cost 2 fees. One for each deposit forward year. This year the fee is waived but expect to pay the deposit forward fee twice if you are splitting the points into 2 future years.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

Thank you folks - I love being able to come here & learn the tricks of the trade. :banana:

I'll be moving my 2020 points into 2021. I doubt I'd be able to blow through all of them in one year, but its awesome to know that if I have some leftover they can be pushed forward again.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Thank you folks - I love being able to come here & learn the tricks of the trade. :banana:

I'll be moving my 2020 points into 2021. I doubt I'd be able to blow through all of them in one year, but its awesome to know that if I have some leftover they can be pushed forward again.

Just remember that in normal circumstances, you have a fee and a deadline to do that. They waived both this year due to COVID.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score

If you feel your not going to use all your points next year you may want to plan ahead and move some to 2022. If you use ARP and have points left over, you may not be able to move any left over points next year to the following year. As only use year points can be moved.