• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Point Chart - HGV Ocean Tower, Waikoloa Hawaii

BeoBob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Vacations Waikoloa Ocean Tower, Disney Saratoga Springs, Disney Bay Lake Tower, and Disney Copper Creek
Sharing what I believe to be a complete points chart for Ocean Tower within Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii (The Big Island). As of August 2021, this property remains under active conversion from the original hotel rooms to HGV's timeshares, so there may eventually be additions or adjustments to this chart. Let me know if you find errors or omissions. I've posted a review of Ocean Tower's Studio and 1 Bedroom accommodations in the Reviews section; an overview of the property is included there.

Attachments

• HGV Ocean Tower Point Chart.pdf
    128.7 KB · Views: 291

BingoBangoBongo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Elara, Kings Land, Valdoro Mountain, the District
That’s an awesome chart! It would be great if that was made available in a pdf for all the locations. Although I prefer Kings Land Ive added this to my HGVC library and may try a few nights here on our next trip.

BeoBob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Vacations Waikoloa Ocean Tower, Disney Saratoga Springs, Disney Bay Lake Tower, and Disney Copper Creek
Great information, We will be there hopefully in a month

I think you’ll enjoy the visit. If you are a Tug subscriber, be sure to check out my Review of Ocean Tower in the Tug Reviews section. It has info on what to expect at the resort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wright17s

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite Premier; Valdoro x6, Trump, Paradise, Sunrise Lodge
I think you’ll enjoy the visit. If you are a Tug subscriber, be sure to check out my Review of Ocean Tower in the Tug Reviews section. It has info on what to expect at the resort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was trying to find a way to link to your review, but have failed... :confused: is your review titled "Review of HGV's renovated Ocean Tower Studio and 1 Bedroom Accommodations"? It's a really good review if it is, thanks for taking the time to type it up!

I was there a couple of weeks ago, and found myself reading all sorts of history on the resort, the tower, etc. so appreciated your "Resort History" section. We really enjoyed the resort, and will definitely be going back.

BeoBob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
is your review titled "Review of HGV's renovated Ocean Tower Studio and 1 Bedroom Accommodations"?

Yes, that’s my writeup. Thank you for the kind words. I know some people don’t like how spread out the resort is, but to me that is part of of the vacation adventure. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Thank you for posting this!! It's great to have this -- I combined the two pages into a single page, thanks again for the data!

Best,

Greg

Attachments

• HGV Ocean Tower Point Chart.pdf
    187.1 KB · Views: 72