• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Please pray for us

Linda74

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have just come from a pulmonary doctor who shared the results of my husband's Cat Scan performed on Monday. I brought him to the ER thinking he was having a heart attack. He has lesions in the lungs, spine, adrenal glands, many questionable lymph nodes....I could go on and on. Our daughter is getting married on Oct. 10. Next is a Pet Scan followed by treatment. I retired two years ago and we have travelled the world.....this isn't the future I was hoping for and I am probably making no sense at this point, but TUG has always been my favorite board.....so many amazing people....so please keep Jim and I in your prayers. We need a miracle.

dixie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda, I will certainly Pray for you and Jim! Prayers going up immediately! Marlene

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda,
I am sorry for this stressful time in your life. I will be praying for peace for you both and your husband's speedy recovery. I can relate to your uncertainty...my husband had quintuple bypass surgery 7 yrs ago last week. He was only 40 at the time. We are always scared for our future too. Again, I am sorry for your pain.
Jackie

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
Linda & Jim,

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed. Remember, It's always darkest before the Dawn. By the way, Congrats to your Daughter ... something to look forward to.

Sue

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Good luck and healing thoughts to you and yours. ((((hugs))))

falmouth3

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear about this news. I hope for the best for you and Jim.

Sue

Jestjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda

Prayers for your husband and you.

Jack, thanks for that link. I look forward to exploring that site.

Gramma5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have gone to The Throne of God with your prayer request and strength for you and your family during this difficult time.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I am sorry for your news - but based on where you live, you are a 2 hour ride from New York and Boston - so I know your DH will get the best of care.

My thoughts are with your family.

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Prayers and a candle lit for you in Mexico.....so sorry to hear of you sad fate at this moment....our thoughts are with you!!!

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
God is amazing and in control!

I will keep you all in my prayers and I just want to lift you and your family up. God does amazing things..and all things with him are in order. So, hold on to that through this entire situation and it will bring you a some peace knowing that you don't have to control it, you can give it up. Stay faithful and I am sorry you have to go through this...

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hugs and prayers.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wish the best for both of you!

Kona Lovers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Prayers and thoughts from California as well. Sorry to hear of this.

Marty

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
I too just want to ad my word of encouragement. I wish you and yours all the best. I will be praying that you will find the needed strength and peace during this very trying time.

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My prayers are with you and your family. Your TUG family is here to be an ear when you are in need.

dmharris

TUG Member
Reaction score
God gives never gives us more than we can handle and I'm convinced that He is with you. I'm praying for healing, peace of mind, faith in the Almighty and forward-looking joy for your daughter's wedding.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I am so sorry for your terrible news. We will be praying for healing and for God's hand to guide the doctors' hands.

luvsvacation22

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Grand Californian-VGC
Animal Kingdom-AKV
Dear Linda,
I will be praying for you that God keeps you, your family and your husband in His arms, and gives you comfort, peace and healing. Here is a scripture..."Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy one of Israel, your Savior." Isaiah 43:1b-3a (NIV)

Praying for you,
Dorene

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Linda and Jim, I'm praying with you for a miracle. Please keep us informed.

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wishing you the best - - we think of you as friends even though we haven't met.