• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Please pray for us

grest

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh Linda, what a difficult thing to hear...wishing you the strength and patience and faith to get through this, whatever the outcome.
Connie

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda: With all the prayers coming from us Tuggers, you will hopefully feel the strength to go forward. May the angels stay at your side through this difficult period and guide you.

Kay H

TUG Member
Reaction score
LInda,
I'm so sorry to read of your bad news. I will put you on my prayer list and wish the very best for your DH. Please keep us posted.

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda,
He needs the best treatment available ASAP, and that treatment is at MD Anderson Hospital in the Texas Medical Center! US News has again ranked it No. 1 in America. See link below.

Being from Houston I can tell you first hand that so many people from around the world come here to get treated, many times after spending weeks at lesser qualified hospitals. Please don't make that mistake as time is so precious at this point.

I even know of a fantastic neighbor who offers a free apartment to those coming from out of town for treatment.

http://www.usnews.com/listings/hospitals/6741945

God bless your family.

Terry

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Linda I am so sorry to hear about this. Please keep us updated if you can.

Grand Vic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Linda and Jim,

My mom always used to say "Let go and let God." I will put your family on my prayer list and keep you in my thoughts. We Tuggers are a powerful bunch with good connections upstairs!

Vicky

Mimi

TUG Review Crew
Reaction score
Prayers from New Jersey are being sent for you and Jm. The power of prayer is a wonderful thing. May God Bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Prayers from Oregon - you are in our thoughts

Ginny

TUG Member
Reaction score
I, too, am very sorry to hear about your husband's critical condition. I will pray for you as well. I'm glad that your daughter's wedding is soon, and hope that it is a joyous time. We're here, if you need a shoulder.

summervaca

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry your are going through this. News like that is so jarring. I pray for peace for both of you today and always as that is sometimes the hardest thing to come by. Prayers from Minnesota along with everyone elses.

Debbie

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
The Power Of Prayer.

All the best to you & your family.

God bless you.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good wishes and prayers sent your way. Try to take care good of yourself.

mayson12

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

cathyv

TUG Member
Reaction score
Keeping you in my prayers. I second the MD Anderson post.
cathy v

taffy19

Reaction score
I retired two years ago and we have travelled the world.....this isn't the future I was hoping for and I am probably making no sense at this point, but TUG has always been my favorite board.....so many amazing people....so please keep Jim and I in your prayers. We need a miracle.
Linda, I hope a miracle will happen for your husband and that he will get better. The MD Anderson Hospital that Terry mentioned earlier in this thread sounds like a very good hospital where they care for the whole person and not just the disease.

I hope so much that your prayers will be answered and many TUGgers here are praying for you too. Miracles have happened before. Have faith and stay strong.

ownsmany

TUG Member
Reaction score
You and DH are in our thoughts and prayers.

Look forward to the joy of your daughters wedding. (My niece is getting married the same day - so you will be in our thoughts on that day as well.

All the best.