- Dec 27, 2015
- Reaction score
- North Carolina
Here are some questions you can answer to focus your timeshare wants/needs.
If you click on QUOTE at the end of my post, the questions will open up in a new window for you to answer:
1) Where do you want your home resort to be? Myrtle Beach, SC
2) Do you want to visit your home resort at least half the time, or do you want to trade more than half the time? More than half the time
3) What are your 5 top trade destinations? Hawaii, Hilton Head, Florida, Bahamas, and California
4) How many people do you usually travel with? 4
5) Can you travel any time, or are you locked into the school schedule? Locked into school schedule for the most part
6) Can you make firm plans 12 or more mos. in advance? Yes
7) Can you vacation for a full week at a time? Yes
8) What level of accommodations do you prefer on a scale of 1 to 5 stars? 4
9) How much can you afford to spend upfront, without financing? 2,000
10) How much can you afford to spend every year for a maintenance fee that will come due right after Christmas, and increase each year? 500+
11) Are you a detail oriented planner? Yes
12) Do you understand that once you buy a timeshare, it may be very difficult to sell or give away, and you are responsible for all fees, until you do?
Please help us and give us any advice you can!! We are staying at a Marriott Vacation Club right now and we were considering buying, but after reading some online reviews, we are now having some second thoughts!! We are totally new to the so please give us any advice that you can!! Thank you very much!!