• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Please help trying to rescind a timeshare with Diamond Resorts

BRYANTDELIAS

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Diamond Resorts
Hello, I need to rescind the timeshare I just purchased in Las Vegas at the Diamond Resorts, they explained how to rescind in the contract but they do not give a specific address, nor fax number and I have been transferred tons of times. I read a point on here that states do not answer their call, well how do I know that I have sent it to the correct address? Please help. I must rescind before 10 days.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I need to rescind the timeshare I just purchased in Las Vegas at the Diamond Resorts, they explained how to rescind in the contract but they do not give a specific address, nor fax number and I have been transferred tons of times. I read a point on here that states do not answer their call, well how do I know that I have sent it to the correct address? Please help. I must rescind before 10 days.

Somewhere within the paperwork you were provided is a "hidden" address which you can use to rescind. It is deliberately hidden to discourage anyone from easily submitting a legal rescission.

Calling them likely won't help you; remember that they don't want you to rescind!

Hopefully someone familiar with Diamond Ownership will be able to provide you with an ACCURATE rescission address for you.

When you rescind, be sure to mail it Certified Mail, and retain the Postmarked Mailing Receipt. If any buyer (beside yourself) signed the paperwork then they also will need to sign the rescission paperwork. Keep in mind that "Time is of the Essence" so do not delay in getting your paperwork into the mail system.

Be patient and allow up to 45 days before you receive a refund. They don't have to acknowledge receipt of your rescission paperwork but they do have to act on it.

Best of luck!

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
These are the Diamond rescission instructions we received in December 2019. How much would you save with rescission?

Attachments

• 7923C126-D8DF-488B-B410-864E214CA69F.jpeg
    7923C126-D8DF-488B-B410-864E214CA69F.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 46

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@BRYANTDELIAS we hope your rescission and refund went well. Mind sharing how much you'd save with rescission? As half tuggers initially bought developer TS, there is no shame.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@BRYANTDELIAS We hope your rescission and deposit refund went well. Mind sharing how much you'd save with rescission? As half of us tuggers initially bought developer/resort timeshares, there is no shame.