• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Please Help. Sapphire Timeshare purchased at sedona pines resort in Sedona AZ [merged]

kk1521s

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Recently my family also bit into the scams that is timeshares at sedona AZ at sedona pines resort. The overarching company is Jockey club and they gave me an address to send this letter to:

3700 south las vegas blvd
3200 las vegas
NV 89109

We are still in the recession time period ( purchased one day ago) . Can someone tell me if this is the right address to send to? Also, what are some of the things that must be covered on the recession letter?

Please help.

I plan to overnight this as soon as possible.

Thank you

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Read your entire contract - there will be some information about rescinding. Follow the instructions exactly.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
No need to send the rescission letter overnight. The time that matters is when it's postmarked, NOT when it's received. Better to send it USPS Certified with Return Receipt so you have a record of it's delivery.

Here's the only weird thing about Nevada's rescission law- except for it's short time window:
In Nevada, you may cancel, by written notice, the contract of sale for a timeshare purchase up until midnight of the fifth calendar day following the date you signed the contract (Nev. Rev. Stat. § 119A.410(1)). The contract of sale must include a statement of the right to cancel.

Jim

Last edited:

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
No need to send the rescission letter overnight. The time that matters is when it's postmarked, NOT when it's received. Better to send it USPS Certified with Return Receipt so you have a record of it's delivery.

Jim
+1 to Jim's advice.

Richard

kk1521s

Reaction score
Guys,
I am still within the recession period for the timeshare purchased through sapphire resorts. I am trying to get it rescinded, and i’m reading all the paperwork. Please look at image below, do I need to send from USPS state of NV? Is that what this means?

I have a friend in NV who might be able to send for me ( using the letter i will photocopy to him)?

Please let me know. I will also be sending my letters out from the state of CA.

Last edited:

kk1521s

Reaction score
Guys,
I am still within the recession period for the timeshare purchased through sapphire resorts. I am trying to get it rescinded, and i’m reading all the paperwork. Please look at image below, do I need to send from USPS state of NV? Is that what this means?

I have a friend in NV who might be able to send for me ( using the letter i will photocopy to him)?

Please let me know. I will also be sending my letters out from the state of CA.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of that cockamamie requirement that a rescission letter be mailed from a specific state. As long as it's postmarked within the allowable time frame, it must be honored and processed.

Jim

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Jim is correct. Mail your rescision letter to the address specified in your contract. Mail it certified, return receipt requested. It does not matter what state the letter is mailed from.

If you have further questions, no need to start a new thread as you did here - just add your questions to the existing thread. It makes it easier for responders to help you.

I'm asking a moderator to combine your threads.

Richard

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Jim is correct. Mail your rescision letter to the address specified in your contract. Mail it certified, return receipt requested. It does not matter what state the letter is mailed from.

If you have further questions, no need to start a new thread as you did here - just add your questions to the existing thread. It makes it easier for responders to help you.

I'm asking a moderator to combine your threads.

Richard

Richard is correct. It can be mailed from any U.S. Post Office in any state.

Get it in the mail right away so your legal right to Rescind is not lost. You only have so many days.

Remember: CERTIFIED MAIL. Retain all receipts!