• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Playa del Sol costa Sur - PV?

ValHam

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 bedroom on hold with II. Anyone have any information on Playa del Sol costa Sur in P.V. I am able to exchange into a 2 bedroom - Do they have 2 baths - any information appreciatd. Thanks

nsstampqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
The information I have for Playa del Sol Costa Sur is that a 2 bdrm unit is a 1 bdrm + a studio so it would have 2 bathrooms. If you send me a pm I can send you a floor plan.

K&PFitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
That resort is now known only as Costa Sur Resort and Spa. http://www.costasurpuertovallarta.com/

I have not stayed there yet, but I'm doing an II trade in three weeks.

To the best of my knowledge, the one bedrooms are in the south tower and the studios in the north. I have never seen anything about a two bedroom. The one bedrooms, I have read, have one and a half baths.

They have done a bunch of upgrading and have new bedding and flat screen TVs. The marketing director has been very active with promotions and Facebook postings, including a lot of photos. It's a small place, has a few years on it, but it looks good in the pictures. They've shown people playing Texas Hold 'em, and the cooks grilling burgers at pool side.

ninnynu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Costa Sur 2 bedrooms

We are members of the old PDSG/ now BelAir Resort & Spa Nuevo PV. We have stayed at the Costa Sur thru the exchange from the PDSG as a sister resort. They are very limited on the 2 bedrooms unless that has changed within the last management change over. I believe they had maybe 6 available in the whole of the resort. We own a 2 bedroom and on one of our exchanges we ended up with a 1 bedroom in one tower and a studio in the other studio. It worked for us since we had adult children using the studio. We didn't find out about the split in bedrooms until we checked in. These units are owned by members on fixed weeks so availability is based on member useage. It depends on the time of the year you are traveling. We have started traveling in October when the tourism is quieter. There were many rooms available. We love the Costa Sur for the good food, very nice people and the proximity to downtown PV. Bus stops right outside resort. One drawback is the beach area is small but the cove is wonderful for snorkeling. Have fun!

mplswjr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Costa Sur and Belair Collection

A recent chat with a person who is a member of Playa del Sol Costa Sur indicated that he could not schedule time at the Belair Vallarta. It appears that since the Costa Sur location is not included in the Belair Collection, that Costa Sur members are not able to schedule within the Belair group. Conversely, it does appear that Belair members are still able to schedule Costa Sur. This distinction seems to be something that has become evident in the past months. Can anyone clarify this from very recent personal experience?
Bill