• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Play structure at Royal Haciendas ?

X-ring

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't ever recall seeing a play structure for kids (swings, slides etc.) of any kind at the Royal Haciendas.

Is there one that I haven't noticed? Is there any other type of independent activity (ex. swimming) available for active 5-year olds?

TIA

BoaterMike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Caribbean, Royal Haciendas, Marriott Grand Chateau,
I don't ever recall seeing a play structure for kids (swings, slides etc.) of any kind at the Royal Haciendas.

Is there one that I haven't noticed? Is there any other type of independent activity (ex. swimming) available for active 5-year olds?

TIA

I've not seen swings. However, there are daily activities for children posted. For swimming I think you'll probably be in charge of the activity for a 5 year old. In any event, have a great time.

Mike

sdbrier

TUG Member
Reaction score
In phase 1 up by the childrens pool there is a play stucture with slide, etc. I have found that most kids end up "swinging" in the hammocks.:wave:

moonlightgraham

TUG Member
Reaction score
In phase 1 up by the childrens pool there is a play stucture with slide, etc. I have found that most kids end up "swinging" in the hammocks.:wave:

That's right! We were there in November with our 4 and 8yr old girls and they loved to swing and play in the hammocks. Also, the activity center is one area where the RH definitely shines over the Cancun properties. It's not an afterthought like it appears to be at the RC. Our kids loved to spend time there both during the day and evenings with the movie offerings, etc.. While not as extensive a kids program as you'll find on many cruise lines, our girls always wanted to do the various activities and made fast friends with some of the other kids in the process, and almost best of all it gave us plenty of quiet time by the pool!

Helene4

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think I recall seeing swings and a slide on the "outside" of phase 1. The side facing the Mare Azul complex. Or am I just remembering it wrong?:doh: