• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Phone # for Internal Trade

susiequeve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have the phone # to call when trying to do an internal trade 8 months out? Also, could you please give the exact time to call from the east coast.

Thanks so much for your help. I want to be prepared for my phone call on September 1st. LOL. :D

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Login to mystar central and look under using your ownership.

There are different phone numbers, depending on wether you own sheraton or westin, and if you are elite status.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
*I just added this info. to the Owner Resources Sticky under the heading "Reservations."

The time to start calling is at 8:59 ET - keep hitting redial until you get through.

Here are the phone numbers for Owner Services-

U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico - 1-888-SV-OWNER (1-888-786-9637)

United Kingdom - 0-800-89-5065

Mexico - 001-800-847-8262

Non-branded resorts (Harborside, Lakeside Terrace, Cave Creek, Vistana Beach Club etc.) 800-847-8262

Sheraton Branded Ownership 888-SV-OWNER

Westin Branded Ownership 888-WV-OWNER

Fax: - 407-903-4641​

Hours of Operation:
9am - 9pm Mon-Fri
9am - 6pm Sat-Sun

Last edited:

susiequeve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you Denise - I'll be on the phone @ 8:59AM as you suggested. I called Owner Services this morning and I'm told they'll be closed on September 1st for the holiday. :(

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Look at it this way - no one else will be able to call on the 1st either, and on the 2nd you will be able to check availability for the 1st and 2nd at the same time.

What exchange are you requesting? - May 1st - right?

Good luck! :hi:

susiequeve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Denise - I'm trying for Harborside. I'm not keeping my hopes up but we'll see, I'm going to give it my best shot. I'll be as persistent as I need to be. Wish me luck. :D

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shooting for May, I think your chances are pretty good. The middle and late May are better then the begining of May.

Let us know how you do with Starwood. I will be trying for a May 3rd check-in at HRA, to book a room for a friend.

iluvwdw

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK! I really don't think you will have any problems for May. I've been lucky enough to get it 5 years in a row...but I usually book the week of Mother's Day, which is usually the 2nd weekend of the month.

James1975NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
*I just added this info. to the Owner Resources Sticky under the heading "Reservations."

The time to start calling is at 8:59 ET - keep hitting redial until you get through.

Here are the phone numbers for Owner Services-

U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico - 1-888-SV-OWNER (1-888-786-9637)
United Kingdom - 0-800-89-5065
Mexico - 001-800-847-8262
All Other Areas - 407-903-4649
Fax: - 407-903-4641

Hours of Operation:
9am - 9pm Mon-Fri
9am - 6pm Sat-Sun

Denise, if you would like to update....

UK number is accurate, Mexico is accurate.....you can add:

Non-branded (Harborside, Lakeside Terrace, Cave Creek, Vistana Beach Club etc.)
800-847-8262

Sheraton Branded Ownership
888-SV-OWNER

Westin Branded Ownership
888-WV-OWNER

When owners call through the right number, you are giving SVO an opportunity to track call volumes more effectively, budget for phone costs and also helps identify training opportunities.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Denise, if you would like to update....

UK number is accurate, Mexico is accurate.....you can add:

Non-branded (Harborside, Lakeside Terrace, Cave Creek, Vistana Beach Club etc.)
800-847-8262

Sheraton Branded Ownership
888-SV-OWNER

Westin Branded Ownership
888-WV-OWNER

When owners call through the right number, you are giving SVO an opportunity to track call volumes more effectively, budget for phone costs and also helps identify training opportunities.

THANKS for the update! :hi: