• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

PDC Going Downhill?

moonlightgraham

TUG Member
Reaction score
We'll be heading to RH in a couple weeks for our first visit to the resort and to the PDC area. I had really been looking forward to checking out PDC and doing the 5th Avenue stroll until I came across a raging debate over on the Trip Adviser Forum where some think PDC is getting too touristy, too pushy, too expensive, etc..

As first-time visitors, our traveling party won't have a frame of reference to the "good ole days of quaint PDC" so we probably won't be disappointed but just wondered if the veterans here have had similar experiences recently and maybe have suggestions to make it a good first-time visit?

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
We own at RH and we will be there week 45. In the past few years more shops from Cancun have been built as have some better restaurants. I never thought PDC was quaint so I do not think it has lost it's flavor. There are many side trips that you can take from there. Have a good time. If you have any questions send me a PM.

ttt

TUG Member
Reaction score
PDC is a booming little city now a days. 5th ave. is growing with many new restaurants in the north end past the pedestrian section around 38th st.. Not the sleepy town it used to be...I would not say it is going downhill, just growing...