• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Paymentus May Payments

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
The paymentus has been such a mess from day one. It was a poor decision to move to a new system. I had to change my sec code and expiry date of my CC on the website, and I don't even know if it changed on both of our accounts. We will soon know. I am sure Wyndham won't waste any time sending me a late payment notice with extra fees.

If you did that within 10 days of when the payment is scheduled, keep an eye on your credit card account to make sure it went through. You may have to go back into Paymentus and make a one time payment for this month. That may kick out your automatic payment so check it to see if you have to set up the automatic payment again after you do the one time payment.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Totally disagree. Call Financial Services, NOT the customer Service number
It looks lime you may be fairly new to this forum with only 36 posts, or may e you just read and don’t post very much. In any case, I would suggest you go back and read all the threads on the Paymentus transition. You will numerous posts of owners who found issues with their accounts in the months since. Almost all of those owners called Financial Services because they are veteran and knowledgeable owners who know what they are doing and know which department to call when they have issues. Many of the ones who did call, waited hours on hold before their calls were even answered. Then, they waited days, weeks or months before their problems were resolved, if, indeed, they have been resolved.

If you are one of the lucky ones, that is great for you. But, it doesn’t mean everyone else had that same experience. Please do a little more research on the issue before telling us all we need to do is call Financial Services. That hasn’t worked for many of us and you saying how easy it is doesn’t make it so.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Totally disagree. Call Financial Services, NOT the customer Service number

Thanks for the tip, Mr. Phil. I may not be very smart but I do know to call Financial Services (877-457-2766) for financial matters. Financial Services also writes tickets that are seldom resolved.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
It looks lime you may be fairly new to this forum with only 36 posts, or may e you just read and don’t post very much. In any case, I would suggest you go back and read all the threads on the Paymentus transition. You will numerous posts of owners who found issues with their accounts in the months since. Almost all of those owners called Financial Services because they are veteran and knowledgeable owners who know what they are doing and know which department to call when they have issues. Many of the ones who did call, waited hours on hold before their calls were even answered. Then, they waited days, weeks or months before their problems were resolved, if, indeed, they have been resolved.

If you are one of the lucky ones, that is great for you. But, it doesn’t mean everyone else had that same experience. Please do a little more research on the issue before telling us all we need to do is call Financial Services. That hasn’t worked for many of us and you saying how easy it is doesn’t make it so.

Thanks for the backup!!

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Thanks for the tip, Mr. Phil. I may not be very smart but I do know to call Financial Services (877-457-2766) for financial matters. Financial Services also writes tickets that are seldom resolved.

If the reported issue is something that the Financial Services team can actually resolve within the system without having to write up a trouble ticket, then the chances of resolution are good - as they have control over their own universe in this respect. Once a trouble ticket has to be written, it's a toss up as to whether the reported issue gets resolved or not. What I generally recommend is to always capture the trouble ticket number for future reference. If after 2-3 weeks the reported trouble ticket hasn't been resolved - send an email to michael.brown@travelandleisure.com and explicitly bullet point out your reported issue, and what remediation attempts have been made to date, and let his office attempt to get the appropriate priority placed upon your reported issue. Owners have generally had good success using this method to promote remediations/resolutions on reported issues, especially if/when those issues are more complex in nature.