• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Passports

RALnGA

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've got a question...we are fixing to head to the Bahamas in a few days... the picture I have in my Passport shows me with a beard,if i were to shave my beard off before our trip or even during our trip while we are in the Bahamas do you think I would have a problem at customs?
After all Passports do last for 10 years and I'm sure we all change our looks at some point weather we want to or not ...:shrug:

RAL

SMHarman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will not have a problem.

Remember you preclear immigration at NAS airport on the way home.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Probably not a problem but you're always at the mercy of the immigration guys.

Some years ago we were returning from the Caribbean via Miami. The agent there decided that my wife wasn't the person he saw in her passport picture. He pulled us out and sent us to an interview room for further review - - the waiting area had ten or so other folks also pulled for followup (the holding area reminded me of the "Group W bench").

Luckily we had 2+ hours between flights, so even with the waiting period and secondary interview we were able to make the connection.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We had one problem a few years ago. The Commander-in-Chief passport did not have that Gold emblem seal stamp on her passport . The agent look at her and gave her a warning to kept it fixed asap. We did, she received a new passport from the State Dept.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Once the lady at airport checkin made a comment that my hair sure was darker on my passport than it was that day - I told her that God had chosen to highlight it with silver strands in the past 8 years since that passport had been issued so I added a few to balance it out. She just said "Oh, well it looks nice." :)

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised it's not a bigger problem with women. Guys tend to keep the same look (other than putting on a "few" pounds, losing hair, and graying) over the years, but many women change their pretty dramatically, on a regular basis.

My little guy was about 1 the first time we took him out of the country, so we had to get a passport for him. Kids passports are good for 5 years. He's changed a LOT since he got it.

Hmmm, that reminds me that I should check our passport expiration dates.