• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Parking at OLCC West Golf Villas

jeffcarp

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a unit at OLCC West, in the Golf Villas. We have never been there. I have a question on the parking at these villas. If someone is down there, can you tell me how long the parking space is at the units? I have a 22' RV that normally fits (tightly) in a typical Walmart-type parking spot. But, I am looking at pulling a 10' cargo trailer behind it. Is there any way to park this there?

Thank you.

borntotravel

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think so, they are just short driveways. Actually, I'd call OLCC to make sure you will be able to bring an RV onto the resort. My thinking is the answer would be NO.

jeffcarp

TUG Member
Reaction score
It isn't really an RV from the outside. It looks more like a van on steroids from the outside. See www.roadtrek.com

OLCC indicates that they have limited RV parking available, but I don't need RV parking for the Roadtrek. If a large Yukon or Navigator will fit, typically the RoadTrek will fit also.

The key is whether there is a place to put the trailer.

I don't think so, they are just short driveways. Actually, I'd call OLCC to make sure you will be able to bring an RV onto the resort. My thinking is the answer would be NO.

borntotravel

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider that an RV either, and it will fit. I thought you were talking about one of the small Winnebagos or something. We have always stayed in the East or North Village, so I don't remember if the driveways are wide enough to park them side by side. If they have limited RV parking, I would call them and ask them where you would be able to park it in the resort. Although I would make sure that you get a lock for the hitch.

gjw007

TUG Member
Reaction score
As others noted, the driveways really weren't designed for RV's. I believe there is parking available for RV parking in the North Village near the laundry facilities but I would call to be sure.

renee

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have an 18' Excursion, without the hitch. It was a tight fit for me to park in front of my golf villa. I had to pull all the way up, where passengers had to walk around the back of the truck to get around and I was right to the edge of the driveway.
Some of the other driveways did look like they were longer though.