• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Parc Soleil update

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I meant to post earlier. We did stay at Parc Soliel over opening weekend. Here are my impressions (any opinions are mine solely).

The details based on my memory:
There are 2 towers built. The second tower is not open, so the fitness center is not either. The map (in the checkin booklet) shows plans for 5 more buildings and what appears to be 2 more pools around a lake similar to I Drive but one side appears to not be Hilton property (the buildings will form a large C). The buildings have 14 floors and inside hallways. The first building has a parking deck attached so you do not have to unpack in the weather. There is a half mile path around the lake. There is a fitness area on the end of the lakewith a tennis court, a full basketball court and another half court. The superpool is zero entry and larger than Tuscany with a lot of sprays. There is a waterslide also with 2 employees managing when the coast is clear and someone can start. There is also another adult pool adjacent to the superpool in the main area with a large jacuzzi and there are at least 3 smaller jacuzzis around the superpool. I talked to Mikey who runs the pool and he said the first building is 90% sold and the second is 10% sold. The target opening for the second building is months away (Jan I think but I could be wrong). The pool bar and restaurant did NOT have their liscensing so they could only make sandwiches and salads, and GIVE AWAY alcohol. That tradeoff was ok with me.

My opinions:
Of course the property is beautiful. The style is french. It is very upscale and trendy and somewhat european. To me, the place seems a bit sterile. There is loud techno music playing everywhere (double the volume of I-Drive or Seaworld) and the fancy master bathroom looks cool but there is no jacuzzi (form over function). I certainly would stay there again but I think I am old and just do not get it.

bdj604

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the really good update-we've been curious about the new property. Interesting that you mention the very loud techno music. I stayed at Tuscany three weeks after they first opened (only Bldg 1 was open) and have stayed there the same two weeks annually since. I believe the first three years, they had the loud and very annoying techno music by the pool and lots of people complained. While I know that a lot of people are active in the pool, most just want to relax when we are there and the music makes it difficult to do so!!! I can't imagine why anyone in property management at HGVC would choose this grate-on-your-nerves music!