• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Paradise Village Nuevo - Restaurant Recommendations Wanted

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
A friend is going to Nuevo and will be staying at Paradise Village. Please suggest your favorite restaurants close to the resort, in PV, and Bucerias. Any cuisine is fine and prefer more casual restaurants. Not looking for fancy restaurants.

Thanks!

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Eddie's Place on the north side of the marina is decent. We had tacos and beers there after a fishing trip. Fajita Republic is a place my friend drags us to every trip. The food is good but sometimes the service is very slow. Most of the very good restaurants are in Bucerias. Many of these Bucerias restaurants have live music ranging from soft jazzy stuff, a few people with a guitar to rock bands.

Bill

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bill - I really appreciate the recommendations. I would love to know some of your favorite restaurants in Bucerias too.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Most of the beach front restaurants are good - we have eaten at them all. We like to sit under an umbrella or palapa with our feet in the sand. We tend to meet people at the first one becuase it is easy to spot - it is orange & white. It had the nicest ladies room :) and the food is pretty good. Miguel Angels' is not on the beach but in the town square - across the street from the beach and the orange restaurant. The food is really good. They often have live music.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks Bill - I really appreciate the recommendations. I would love to know some of your favorite restaurants in Bucerias too.

We usually combine entertainment with food . Sandrina's has softer music and good food. Karens is near the Bay but no music when we were there. Many of the places change ownership and names. In the area of the Yo Yo Mo's sports bar are other bars with live music and dancing. We occasionally go to the beach restaurants in Bucerias to watch the sunset. I don't like to eat at any of the beach restaurants on the beach after dark because the lighting is terrible. They are all good.

My favorite restaurant is in our resort at the VDP Flamingos called El Patron. It is on the bay and usually has a musician playing some sort of dinner music. Best thing here is the shrimp tacos. They have outdoor seating overlooking the bay and inside seating that we never use.

Bill

simon63

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
FAVC
Bucearías: Los mariscos del gordo (fat boy), el chivero(smoked fish)
Marina: el coleguita (chip and nice view)
Malecon: La Dolce Vita, La Bodeguita del medio

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
El Chivero is the orange restaurant - but had different name on Google Earth street view .

JoeWilly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the recommendations.

Any other recommendations for restaurants near Paradise Village, Nuevo?

rpennisi

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the recommendations.

Any other recommendations for restaurants near Paradise Village, Nuevo?
There are/were at least two restaurants in the Paradise Village Mall across the street that were on the upper level. A couple of others about a ten minute walk away as well.

DBS1968

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Paradise Village, 2 weeks
Karen's Place in Bucerias is a good change of pace, right on the beach. Some of the taxi guys from PV will even wait for you to eat.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kind of cheap eats is the oxxo north of the NV Vidanta which has a taco bar. You can see them make your taco like at a Subway. We have stopped here on our way to other places where we thought it might be a good idea to have some snacks for the trip. These tacos are pretty good. Real tortillas, real meats, real veggies and hot to mild sauces.

Bill