• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Palm Springs

magic

TUG Member
Reaction score
What can you tell me about Adriatic Villa?
Do you take the bus , rent a car or taxi around?
We have never been, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Lesley

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the resort.

But I do know that I would rent a car in Palm Springs, simply to be able to get around town and do day trips from PS.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Palm Springs is really a big area. IMHO, you'll need a car.

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Never been to the resort, may want to check the reviews, you will definitely need a car.

Canuck

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
A car is a must when staying at any resort in Palm Springs. It's very easy and safe to drive around. You are going to love the area!

Red Rox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Never heard of Adriatic Villa. Can't imagine being in PS without a car. Our only dlema each year is which one to take. Do we drive the convertible down and enjoy the open roof? Or do we take the Navigator so we have room for golf clubs AND the ability to shop:doh: