• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Owner at Grand Chateau needs help...

JT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Planning on a 3 day weekend and not using my week. What is best way to get cheapest rates considering I own there? Also have not stayed there for 5 or 6 years..looking for a strip view 1bd. Is there a tower that is better than another? It has been a while..lol

thx JT

gsb

Reaction score
Planning on a 3 day weekend and not using my week. What is best way to get cheapest rates considering I own there? Also have not stayed there for 5 or 6 years..looking for a strip view 1bd. Is there a tower that is better than another? It has been a while..lol

thx JT
If you are a points owner, or enrolled in the DP program, Grand Chateau can often be found in Destination Escapes. There are some great deals there.

Reactions: JT

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I've seen this location on the Destination Escapes recently, so check them out.

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind spending real dollars, I'd call Grand Chateau and see what kind of a deal you can cut with them. It may not work out but it would take less than 5 minutes of your time to find out...

George

griffer1278

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ocean Club

thx JT
For dollars use owners code 7VC on Marriott Bonvoy website. Just looked at a 3 day weekend in April and cost for a 1 bedroom was $144 per night

alexb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Craigendarroch Scotland,Marriott Grande Chateau,pga golf village
what does 7VC stand for

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
what does 7VC stand for
From the Points FAQ Sticky....

~~ Member Discounts ~~

***All discount rates are based on availability. There is no guarantee that any certain inventory or discount component will be available.***

Discounts for cash stays at the MVCI resorts (and very infrequently, at certain of the Marriott hotels/resorts) are capacity-controlled and based on ownership status:
Presidential and Chairman's Club DC Members - 35% off (code "2VC")
Executive DC Members - 30% off (code "6VC")
Select DC Members and Weeks Owners not affiliated with the DC - 25% off (code "7VC")
*MVW has clarified for TUG (see this post) that the Chase Marriott VISA 10% discount component is no longer available: "The Owner’s Discount can no longer be combined with any other discounts or offers."

*When checking availability on marriott.com, enter the appropriate code in the "Corporate/promotional code" box under "Special Rates."

*Owners may also book discount cash stays through the owners.marriottvacationclub.com website. Sign in --> click on "Owner Benefits" under "Partners & Specials" in the column on the right of the home page --> click on "Enjoy 25% off ..." under "Marriott International, Inc. Promotions" --> scroll through and click on "Explore" for the desired resort --> select "Corporate/Promo" in the dropdown menu for the "Special Rate Code" box and your eligibility code should pop up automatically when you click on the "Enter Code Here" prompt.

*Note the confirmations for stays using these discounts indicate that at check-in the certain eligibility will be verified. If unable to verify eligibility the cost for the stay may revert to rack rates.

alexb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Craigendarroch Scotland,Marriott Grande Chateau,pga golf village