• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Our foster cat is online and ready to go

cdziuba

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Meet Jack:

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?ac...801-app1&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

I found Jack outside our house this past November, starving for food and attention. Thinking such a beautiful cat was a girl, we originally named him Sylvia-Louise (remember the movie "What's Up Doc?") and brought him to the vet. She turned out to be a He, so we named him Jack. He is almost the perfect cat, except he likes to chase our cat, so a home with no other cats would be preferred. The rescue group I work with paid for his neutering, shots, ear cleaning, and checkup. He's by far the nicest foster we've had to date, and is a true lap cat. Jack is very clean with a glossy black coat. He is very gentle, and obviously is pre-owned. Whether he's a throwaway, or somehow became lost, he's lucky he landed in my front yard. It will be extremely tough on my kids and me when he's adopted, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for a great home for Jack.

dgleason

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
something about black cats and NJ

Hi, Your story is identical to what is happening at my house, I could have written it.

A black cat was hanging around my neighborhood for months. I put bread out for the birds and I often would see the black cat eating it. I could tell he was starved. Back in December right before the first snow storm my daughters and I caught the cat in a kindness cage. She lived in my garage in a large cat condo with blankets wrapped around it for warmth. Because the cat was large, we thought it was having kittens. I got in touch with Animal Alliance and they allowed me to take the cat to the vet. Lo and behold the cat we were calling Misey was a male that was already neutered. We wondered if this cat was lost or abandoned. His name is Buddy now and is up for adoption on the Belle Mead Animal Alliance web site. I have pictures for you to look at too. They could be twins. I too have 3 indoor cats and my daughters have taken a liking to Buddy but my husband will not allow us to keep another cat.

Thank god there are kind hearts out there who help animals. Best of luck finding him a home. I was told that its much harder to find older cats a home but we will put our best effort into it.

WWW.animalalliancenj.org Look under cat adoptions "My buddy"

Debbie

cdziuba

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Your story and mine ARE almost identical! I think St Francis must guide these animals to the right houses. I wish you the best with Buddy. You've done a great and humane service for Buddy, and the experience will continue to foster empathy and kindness in your children. Good for you. Carol