• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orlando resort with closest pool to room.

Nolathyme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking for the best Orlando resorts that have the closest access to the resort pool. Maybe two categories; hotels with elevators and those without.

rsnash

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hotel?

You might want to be more specific with your accessibility needs. As none of the pools at the TS resorts I have stayed at in FL have been particularly far from the room.

I did want to mention one thing I noticed when staying at Marriott Ocean Pointe last month... The Cobia pool has one of those chairs that lower disabled people into the pool. So if you need something like that... there you go. :)

MommaBear

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
A lot of the buildings at Marriott Grande Vista are in good proximity to pools. The kiddie pool at least was zero entry. I remember seeing a mechanical seat entry as well.

Nolathyme

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have a baby and a toddler, so driving to the pool ( we did that last year at Orange Lake) can get old.

I meant timeshare not hotel.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Bonnet Creek Tower any of the following towers has a pool and elevator; Puerto de Leon(original building and checkin lobby), Torre de la Luna (Tower 5), Torre del Sol (Tower 6).

ran-ran

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Vacation Village @ Parkway

I own at VV@P in building 18 and it is set up with double elevators and the pool is right outside the elevator entrance. It was great for easy access to the pool.

chequon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Summer Bay would get my vote. Stayed there during the summer. Very, very nice pools and each building is situated nicely.

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Houses at Summer Bay. Each town home has its own pool.
LOL - that was going to be my answer, too. Just step out the back door and you're at your own private pool. Maybe 10 feet.

Stu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cypress Pointe Resort @ Lake Buena Vista building 4's poolside exit leads directly to main volcano pool, whirlpool and kiddie pool.

Stu Schwartz