• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orange Lake RCI Trading Power

TilleyGirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I need to know approximately the trading power within RCI of a 1 bedroom unit in Orange Lake, Orlando.

Thanks!

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
It depends on the week. The units are fixed unit and fixed week.

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Should be between 16 and 25 depending on the week and how long in advance the deposit is made.

Reaction score
RCI TPU chart

you can log in to RCI and go to manage my account, combine weeks, and then on the right is a link to a TP calculator. Put in your unit number and week number and it gives you your answer.

junash245

Reaction score
My mom has offered that we use her timeshare studio at Orange Lake in Orlando. My husband and I want to do an RCI exchange for one of the Disney vacation club properties anytime from the last week in September to the first week of November 2016.

Her fixed week is week 16 (April). Before we pay to sign up for RCI we want to know if it's worth it.

Could anybody check how much the trading power would be if we deposited a Holiday Inn club- Orange lake studio this week?

Also are there any Disney studios showing for the fall and if so how much are they going for? :p

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
You are not going to be able to do it. There is a geographical restriction and you can't use a timeshare that is within 30 miles of Disney world to exchange into a DVC Orlando property.

Just so you know the value of that studio week:
If you are looking at depositing a week 16 for 2016, you are on the late side. It currently has a value of 16 tpu's. If you deposit a 2017 week 16 a studio has a tpu value of 20. Even without the geographical restriction you probably should have a tpu value of 45 or higher to start a search although you might get a studio DVC at that time of year for as low as 25-30.