• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

One Bedroom Tahoe Seasons Resort by HGVMax Review in South Lake Tahoe, Ca

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Almost at the base of the Heavenly ski slope parking lot sits the Tahoe Seasons Resort now part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club. The one bedroom has a small living room with a nice sized bathroom. What was interesting about this location is that they have the HGVMax logo all over the property. According to the front desk, the plan is to upgrade this property to a full Hilton Vacation Club. I was able to book this unit well within the 6 month window, since this resort was part of the Diamond Acquisition. It is currently listed as an affiliate resort.

I liked the large shower and the king size bed. The resort has a small pool and a hot tub. It also has a sauna and a steam room for warming up after a day of Skiing. You can order food and have it delivered to your room. I look forward to seeing how Hilton changes this property over time. It is a great location for a timeshare and Hilton wants to compete with Marriott.

One Bedroom Tahoe Seasons Resort by HGVMax Review in South Lake Tahoe, Ca

Map of all my timeshare reviews

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Tahoe Seasons Resort now part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
You might have meant HGV which includes HGVC, HC and HVC.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
You might have meant HGV which includes HGVC, HC and HVC.
It wasn't clear what they were going to become... They just said they were going to become permanent... Probably correct in that it would be Hilton Vacation Club