• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

On-line Notice from HGVC

judgerey

TUG Member
Reaction score
This just popped up when I logged into HGVC:

"Dear Club Members,

In today’s technology-driven world, there are more ways than ever to stay connected to the people and products of our preference. On behalf of Hilton Grand Vacations, I want to acknowledge that our Club Member website is not currently delivering the efficiency or effectiveness we had envisioned. I apologize for the frustration expressed by many Club Members, and I want to share some relevant information about the online experience:

For several years, we offered two online reservation systems, Classic and Revolution. Club Member usage was divided very equally between the two booking engines. Both systems were developed internally at no external cost to the company or Club Members.

This year, a new federal mandate required us to enable Members to book ADA rooms online by April 1, 2012. This complex process required us to focus on enhancing a single reservations system, and the revision of Revolution offered the best functionality. Accordingly, the Classic reservation has been phased out.

The launch of the system revealed a shortcoming in data capacity – which we have addressed by recalibrating our data format to greatly reduce processing time. This is an interim step as we build a redesigned reservation system.

We’re taking a more traditional approach, and will keep you posted on our progress to launch a reservations engine that is more intuitive and comparable to leading travel websites.

I want to assure you that I hear and appreciate the feedback from our Club membership. This is a vital priority and I am committed to developing more efficient, effective online resources. Thank you for your patience as we evolve our technology and please be in touch if we may offer assistance with reservations or other Club services

Sincerely,

Kim Kreiger
Senior Vice President, Club & Resort Operations"

Hey Kim, Revolutions sucks eggs.

TheWizz

TUG Member
Reaction score
This just popped up when I logged into HGVC:

"Dear Club Members,

In today’s technology-driven world, there are more ways than ever to stay connected to the people and products of our preference. On behalf of Hilton Grand Vacations, I want to acknowledge that our Club Member website is not currently delivering the efficiency or effectiveness we had envisioned. I apologize for the frustration expressed by many Club Members, and I want to share some relevant information about the online experience:

For several years, we offered two online reservation systems, Classic and Revolution. Club Member usage was divided very equally between the two booking engines. Both systems were developed internally at no external cost to the company or Club Members.

This year, a new federal mandate required us to enable Members to book ADA rooms online by April 1, 2012. This complex process required us to focus on enhancing a single reservations system, and the revision of Revolution offered the best functionality. Accordingly, the Classic reservation has been phased out.

The launch of the system revealed a shortcoming in data capacity – which we have addressed by recalibrating our data format to greatly reduce processing time. This is an interim step as we build a redesigned reservation system.

We’re taking a more traditional approach, and will keep you posted on our progress to launch a reservations engine that is more intuitive and comparable to leading travel websites.

I want to assure you that I hear and appreciate the feedback from our Club membership. This is a vital priority and I am committed to developing more efficient, effective online resources. Thank you for your patience as we evolve our technology and please be in touch if we may offer assistance with reservations or other Club services

Sincerely,

Kim Kreiger
Senior Vice President, Club & Resort Operations"

Hey Kim, Revolutions sucks eggs.

I logged in today and noticed (a) the Classic system was MIA and (b) you can't search for reservations by Region any longer, you must pick one resort at a time, which is a pain as well for some regions...