• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

*** Official 2023 Vistana Maintenance Fees Thread ***

cubigbird

Tug Review Crew Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Kierland X2, Westin St John-Sunset Bay X2, Westin Desert Willow, Westin Aventuras
I just paid my 2023 Aventuras maintenance fees, received confirmation but Vistana is still reflecting due. Now I have to prove that I paid. Luckily I saved the confirmation. SMH

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKORVN, WDW, Westin FLEX, Marriott's MOC, Abound (Trust) Points
I just paid my 2023 Aventuras maintenance fees, received confirmation but Vistana is still reflecting due. Now I have to prove that I paid. Luckily I saved the confirmation. SMH
It always takes a day or two before the website shows that you have paid. I think there is a manual step behind the scenes which needs to happen before payments are reflected online, or maybe it doesn't update your account until the payment has been completely processed.

I paid my Westin Flex on Wednesday night when the billing came out, yesterday my account still showed a balance due, but today it shows a zero balance.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
That is early. I don't expect SBP fees to post until November.

The individual resorts typically don't post until November with an early January due date. The Flex products tend to post in August with a mid-September due date.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
The individual resorts typically don't post until November with an early January due date. The Flex products tend to post in August with a mid-September due date.
THe same is true on the Marriott side. I don't know what they are using to calculate the MFs for Flex points. I am sure Marriott is not loaning the money to the trust to cover prior year fees and then collecting it mid year. I would think they have a pretty good idea what the 2023 fees will be and base the fees off that. Of course, it is possible that they are loaning the trust money and charging a high interest rate to increase profit. They will go to many lengths to increase revenue through tactics like this...

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Hey folks,

David Troup emailed me over the weekend to remind me to update the database for 2023. I've gone ahead and made the updates and they're live. If there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks!
-Nico
Thanks for keeping this updated Nico.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Posted twice.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Sheraton Broadway Plantation 2 bedroom lockoff:

urrent Year Charges

Maintenance Fee(s) $ 1,453.05

Tax - If Applicable $ 0.00

Membership Fee - If Applicable $ 0.00

Other* $ 0.00

Interest $ 0.00

Late Fees $ 0.00

ARDA ROC PAC Contrib.** $ 5.00

Sub-Total
Current Year Charges $ 1,458.05
Less Payments*** $ 0.00

Last edited:

RLG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Abound Chairman (SMV; SDO; SBP; Lakeside Terrace, Willow Ridge). HGVC, Worldmark. RCI points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation (original phase)
one bedroom 515.21
two bedroom 1161.24

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was going to pay my fees for 2024 in advance but realized that once again I will have to pay the ARDA fees because they will take the full amount of my 2024 MF's and apply them to 2023 payments, leaving me $5.00 due in 2024 for "maintenance fees.."

Paying ahead to book my weeks at more than a year out is a frustrating experience because I am forced to pay ARDA fees!

YYJMSP

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not an official MF bill, but got the proposed budgets for SVR Cascades and Spas in the mail today -- those has basically been the adopted values every year. Looks like Cascades is going up 12.3% and Spas is going up 8.3% as compared to last year... :bawl:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Not an official MF bill, but got the proposed budgets for SVR Cascades and Spas in the mail today -- those has basically been the adopted values every year. Looks like Cascades is going up 12.3% and Spas is going up 8.3% as compared to last year... :bawl:
...Lakes is up 16%...
Proposed budgets in Florida aren't very useful as they include reserves as if they were fully funded. Though we have never been asked to vote to waive fully funding of reserves for SVV in all our years of ownership.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Proposed budgets in Florida aren't very useful as they include reserves as if they were fully funded. Though we have never been asked to vote to waive fully funding of reserves for SVV in all our years of ownership.
Not the SVR statement, this is with the fully funding of reserves waived. The increase is in operating costs.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
This is hard to go through to find any maintenance fees because there is so much chit chat. Can someone set up a thread like Suejohn did. She has a very specific list of what to include and says no chit chat.

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, MVC Points, Worldmark
This is hard to go through to find any maintenance fees because there is so much chit chat. Can someone set up a thread like Suejohn did. She has a very specific list of what to include and says no chit chat.
Since this post is a stickies, write to the moderator DeniseM with your request.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
The opening post on the thread has a link to the searchable database where all the fees are stored.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Westin Nanea maintenance fee billings are available.

The per point assessment is $0.0183807 which represents a 7.7% increase over last year's $0.0170673 per point.

Invoice is dated Nov 1, 2022 with a due date of Jan 4, 2023.

Last edited:

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I just added my Westin Nanea to the database and noticed it was only the second entry for 2023. Westin Flex is the other.

I see where there have been posts for Westin Aventuras, Sheraton Flex, and a couple of phases at Sheraton Broadway Plantation. It would be great if those individuals who posted those could add them to the database. This thread tends to get unwieldy and the database is a great resource where everything is organized.

Just my thoughts....

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just added my Westin Nanea to the database and noticed it was only the second entry for 2023. Westin Flex is the other.

I see where there have been posts for Westin Aventuras, Sheraton Flex, and a couple of phases at Sheraton Broadway Plantation. It would be great if those individuals who posted those could add them to the database. This thread tends to get unwieldy and the database is a great resource where everything is organized.

Just my thoughts....
I think I added my Westin Flex earlier this year.

I don't think the mailings have gone out for many/any of the deeded weeks yet. At least for the ones I own, those are usually due at the beginning of January and the mailings go out in early to mid November, at least in the past. I haven't received any of mine yet.

Nanea was not sold as deeded weeks, so the Mx fees billing is probably on a different schedule from deeded weeks.

daviator

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tried to add the 2023 amounts for WDW but the database link is not working for me. Page doesn't load / isn't found.

But the 2BR lockoff at WDW will be $2157.70.