• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

OF WKORVN Cancellation for Halloween

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just cancelled my 1BR oceanfront reservation at WKORVN for October 31 - Nov 7, if someone wants to grab it.

Last edited:

PamMo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I didn't even think about that. It would be really nice to coordinate a cancellation with someone who has restricted SO's. Unfortunately, the 2020 banking deadline was today, so this one was too far out by a hair! Maybe it will still be there tonight?

I'm betting more of that bulk deposit of Nanea October/November Interval exchanges are going to pop back up. I see at least one Tugger has posted that they are cancelling. I expect more people will cancel.

Last edited:

Negma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk WKV WMH WKORVN SVR Harborside 5* and spoiled
We have three weeks beginning sept 19. Not sure if we will go.

PamMo

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's just too sad to see so many of us cancelling wonderful vacations!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
I just cancelled my 1BR oceanfront reservation at WKORVN for October 31 - Nov 7, if someone wants to grab it.

And it's still available this morning!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club Napili building, Lawai Beach Resort
Do you think we won't be able to travel by then?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Do you think we won't be able to travel by then?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Being able to travel and feeling comfortable traveling are different things. Personally dh and I don't feel comfortable traveling through the end of this year at least.

Negma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk WKV WMH WKORVN SVR Harborside 5* and spoiled
I called today to get an update WORVN. She basically read form the website . That update even with restrictions easing up did not sound great. No restaurants on the property are open and the grills are not open. Will there be towels? Will the bars be open? Housekeeping only by request. Don't interpret this as complaining only trying to understand what time there will look like. If anyone has any better info I would love to hear it.

The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North
Lahaina, Hawaii, USA
Resort Status: Open only for Owner and Exchanger arrivals from Wednesday, March 25, 2020 through Friday, July 31, 2020 (subject to change). Limited amenities and services currently in place.
IMPORTANT: Please visit the official State of Hawaii website for information on the mandatory 14-day quarantine that is currently in effect for all persons entering the State of Hawaii through July 31, 2020 (which date may be extended).
Due to a government order, face coverings are required for all Owners and guests outside your villa (including in
all common and public areas) except with certain limited exceptions. Please visit the links below for official information on the mandatory restrictions including facial covering requirements, etc.
The current status of resort amenities and services is subject to change at any time due to governmental requirements and/or changes to operating guidelines. Please continue to check this website frequently for updates prior to your upcoming reservation.
Where currently permitted under applicable governmental orders, we are continuing to take steps to gradually restore previously closed or modified amenities and services across the resort. However, in continued support of federal, state, and local social distancing guidelines, as well as other governmental requirements, please be aware that the following modified services and amenities are currently in place until further notice:
Housekeeping services are not available at this time. Towel and linen delivery is available upon request.
The North Pool, Hot Tub and BBQ Grills are currently closed.
All Food and Beverage outlets are currently closed.
I highlighted and underlined that last part....

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I wouldn't waste my time trying for that.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Yeah since the website entry for WKORVN showed an update of July 1, 2020, I would have expected there wouldn't be anything different relayed by phone on the same date.