• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
We're looking at doing an offseason stay with family in Myrtle Beach at either Seawatch or Ocean Boulevard, and splurging on a 4BR presidential (which isn't too bad for points in the off season). We have regional ARP in MB. We have stayed at both resorts before and based on a variety of factors would lean towards Seawatch for this trip, but I am wondering if anyone has stayed in the actual presidential units at these resorts would have a preference between them. I have scoured previous topics on this and gleaned the following, which I would love if people can confirm for me:

- Seawatch has one 4BR pres unit with a Saturday check-in
- OB has two 4BR pres units - what day(s) check-in?
- Seawatch 4BR pres is two levels, OB is a single level
- Is there a reason based on the units themselves that one might be better than the other?

kev5982

TUG Member
Reaction score
We're looking at doing an offseason stay with family in Myrtle Beach at either Seawatch or Ocean Boulevard, and splurging on a 4BR presidential (which isn't too bad for points in the off season). We have regional ARP in MB. We have stayed at both resorts before and based on a variety of factors would lean towards Seawatch for this trip, but I am wondering if anyone has stayed in the actual presidential units at these resorts would have a preference between them. I have scoured previous topics on this and gleaned the following, which I would love if people can confirm for me:

- Seawatch has one 4BR pres unit with a Saturday check-in
- OB has two 4BR pres units - what day(s) check-in?
- Seawatch 4BR pres is two levels, OB is a single level
- Is there a reason based on the units themselves that one might be better than the other?
I stayed in the one at Sea Watch. It was nice, but smaller then other 4 bedrooms I have stayed in.
The main floor has two of the bedrooms with King beds, and the upstairs has the other 2 bedrooms with I think full beds.
The kitchen and dining area were small also.

Richardsdeals

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are staying in the 4 bedroom presidential right now at Ocean Boulevard. Checked in Monday, staying 5 nights.

If you have specific questions, let me know.

This is our first stay in a presidential suite. We have stayed in 3 bedroom deluxe units at several resorts. This is hands down the nicest unit we have ever stayed in at a Wyndham.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Well, we ended up going with Seawatch. My in-laws haven't stayed there before, and I like the resort-y feel as well as the proximity to shopping. Hopefully the smallish living space won't be an issue -- we aren't packing it full of people, so we should have some room to live around.

And just for future reference (I know I'm a pretty big user of the search function for past information, so maybe this will help someone else in the future), I was again able to use multiple MB contracts to make a single ARP reservation at Seawatch, although it didn't initially seem like I was going to be able to. When I spoke with the rep, I explained what I was hoping to do and she said she didn't think that was possible. I mentioned that I had done it a few years ago and asked her to double check, and after checking she came back and confirmed her initial assessment but that we could split the reservation between contracts. When she went in to see how best to make that work in the system, she discovered that the system would actually let her make a single reservation combining the points, after all. We both agreed at that point that it was best to stop asking questions and simply confirm the single reservation. :cool: