• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ocean Beach Club - what a dump

Fried_shrimp

Reaction score
You know what they say about ASS U ME ?
No way smoking on the balcony could carry into the shared vestibule, no way.

And yet you are assuming since you have no proof to the contrary. A bit like the pot calling the kettle black but you go ahead and keep making your assumptions.

DRIless

Reaction score
And yet you are assuming since you have no proof to the contrary. A bit like the pot calling the kettle black but you go ahead and keep making your assumptions.
You don't know what I know and if you think I'd tell you, you're wrong.

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Heading to Ocean Beach Club memorial weekend. Hope they cleaned up their act.

DRIless

Reaction score
Ditto. And all this rage from someone who doesn't even own DRI anymore.
I don't feel your rage and you shouldn't feel like you know what I don't own.

awa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, guys, save your rage for those who disagree with you politically. (Just kidding!!!!)

I also hope OBC has cleaned itself up in time for summer. Please let us know! I don’t think we will be going back, but hopefully it was just a short term staffing issue.

ccwu

TUG Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, ocean beach club and Oceanaire that I were very nice and beautiful with great location. I also know the nicer rooms are for owners and reservations with DRI points. We went there a few times during summer. We always loved it. We were there last summer during coronavirus seasons. They were very clean and staffs were cleaning all the time. I know with the generous coronavirus stimulus checks and payment to unemployment benefits, resort can hardly find workers who are more incentive to receive unemployment checks than working. So it is a struggle for lots of resorts to find workers.

We were there last time was August 2020. It was beautiful. I have to admit the OBC studio is smaller than the next door (Hilton Garden Inn) hotel room. We stayed once when we did not like Turtle Bay two bedroom and decide to reserve OBC and can only get a ocean view studio. That was the only time we ever stay in studio. We treated it as our temporary stay (since we still had the two bedroom in Turtle Bay) just like a nightly concert stop. There were concert in between ONC and Hilton Garden Inn. We enjoy the neighborhood much better than Turtle Bay. Ever since then, we rather stayed at Hilton garden Inn than studio in OBC or TB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: